8: Rock Climbing and some other stuff

SOPHIAS POV
We walked inside to the Rock Climbing place and paid the person at the desk. "20$ each!", he said. We gave him 60 dollars and he said "enjoy!" We met up with the person who was going to explain safety and what to do.
"Oh my god! You're that Noah kid from Stranger Things!", the guy said. "Quiet! I don't want people trampling me!", Noah said. Chloe and I giggled. "Oh, I'm sorry!", the guy said, "my name is Jeff and today I'm going to be...", started

I didn't pay much attention though, the thought of Noah took over my mind.

"Okay! That's all!", Jeff said

He put these weird rope things around us and then we headed to the climbing walls.
Noah picked the most difficult one, so that he could show off. Of course, I followed.
Chloe was scared so she stood with Jeff at the bottom. "Race?", Noah asked. "Expect to lose!", I said sticking my tongue out. "Hahaha I love you.", Noah giggled. My eyes widened and my mouth opened. "As a FRIEND!", Noah exclaimed. "Keep telling yourself that, pretty boy.", I said as a brushed his hair with my hands.
"Watch it, pretty girl"

Ooh I'm pretty girl now.

"3...2...1...GO!", Jeff yelled.
Noah and I heading up.

We were pretty much neck to neck, our hands touching on the same blocks, fighting over who would get it. Until, Noah tripped and his head landing in my arm. I smiled at him and pushed him over. "Hey!", he said, rushing behind me.
I beat him to the top, then we got down.

The rest of the trip was filled with laughter.
-
"My moms here now.", noah said.
"K, lets go. Thanks Jeff!", I said
"Thank you Jeff!", Noah and Chloe said in unison.
We got into the car and headed to California Pizza Kitchen
-
When we arrived at CPK, people automatically noticed Noah and ran up to him.
He took a couple pictures. His fans looked at me oddly, probably because they've never seen me in their lives and I was just standing here next to a heartthrob.

The fans all settled down as we got seated. "I'm gonna get a cheese pizza with bacon, Mom!", Noah said. "With bacon? They make those?", I quickly replied. "Uhhh duh!", noah exclaimed.
"Well I guess I get that too then.", I said.

We all ordered

Our food came and we had a brief discussion.
-
When I finished my pizza, I put my hand on the table and Noah place his hand on top of mine. Soon, our hands interlocked.
Karine eyed our hand and asked "are you too uhm.."

OMIGOD NO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENINGGGGGG

Chloe smirked. "They loveeee eachother!"

"CHLOEEEEEEEEEE!", Noah exclaimed, grinding his teeth together.

DEAD SILENCE

all of a sudden I heard Karen talking. "It's fine if you guys are together, but don't you think you should wait. You literally just met."

"Yeah, Mom, but we know we like each other. It's not like we're in love or anything, it's just puppy love.", noah said

Just puppy love? What the hell? I loved this boy with all my heart. God, he hates me.

I quickly scooted out of the booth and ran to the bathroom.
-
-
Authors note: ugh sorry I didn't upload much before. The rest of it didn't save and I thought I uploaded a whole lot. Then I went to make Chapter 9 and realized that this was only a paragraph long. But anyways, here's a crappy little chapter for you. Also I think you noticed, my writing is PG13 and if you are under the age of ten please stop reading because things are gonna happen...

Anyway, bye ❤️