26: the last day

SOPHIAS POV:
And with that, I ate dinner, did my homework, and went to bed.

The rest of the week was pretty normal.

{SKIP TO FRIDAY}

RRRING.
I stopped my alarm and got ready for the last day of school. At least, for me it's the last day.
I rode my bike up to my school and enter the classroom. My teacher had already known what was going on and where I was gonna be. It was the middle of April, so there wasn't much school left anyway.
"Okay students, time to congratulate and say goodbye to Sophia!", the teacher exclaimed.
"In her honor, we are going to have a party today!", the teacher exclaimed again.
The students cheered.
"Nicole and Anthony, please go get the cupcakes from the administration office!", the teacher order.
Nicole and Anthony walked downstairs.
When they came up, they handed out the cupcakes.
"Sophia, why don't you tell us about the show.", she said.
"Well, the script was shipped to me, but I'm not allowed to give any secrets away.", I said.
I looked at all my friends and they all had looks of envy on their faces.

-time jump bc I'm lazy-

I left the school and said goodbye to everyone, but when it was Niall's turn, he kissed me.
"Niall! I have a boyfriend!", I screamed whispered.
"Oh, you do? I thought you liked me.", he said.
"I mean, I did at one point, but now I'm kinda over you. Plus, I have Noah.", I said.
"Oh... okay.", he said as he walked away with a frown on his face.
I kind of felt bad.
I biked home and started packing, we were leaving tomorrow.

AUTHORS NOTE: I DONT REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER THAT MUCH BUT I PROMISE, IT WILL GET SOOO MUCH BETTER FROM HERE!