40: what you did

SOPHIA'S POV:
I woke up at about 12:15pm, this time for good that day, to a tap on the shoulder.
It was a nurse.
"Noah's awake. We've asked him everything. His only request is to talk to you.", the nurse said.
A very large smile grew across my face as a started walking to his room.
Noah is alive!
I knocked on the door and Noah turned.
I smiled at him.
"Noah, I'm so happy that you're still here! I love you!", I said happily.
"Me- me too.", noah stuttered.
"Noah, what's wrong? You're alive a-and healthy.", I said.
"So I guess Millie didn't tell you that she told me what you did.", he snapped.
Right, that.
I was so overjoyed about Noah that I completely forgot about that.
"Noah, I would never cheat on you. Millie did tell me what she did. And she did it because she was mad at me, because she thought I recorded her and Finn. But before you say anything, don't get mad at her. I'm already mad at her enough and she doesn't need it. It was Gaten who recorded them, although you probably don't care. Noah, I did not cheat on you. Never ever ever am I planning on either.", I explained seriously.
Noah started to smile.
"I love you so much.", he said.
"Maybe too much. If rumors like this ever happen again, promise me you won't ever think of suicide.", I said.
"I know. I'm sorry for making you feel like that. I just couldn't think of losing you. I'm sorry.", he said.
"There's no reason to be sorry.", I said, my hands running through his thick brown hair.
He kissed me.
It wasn't like any other Kiss, it meant something, someone I just can't put my finger on.
God, I love this boy with all my heart.

AUTHORS NOTE: AWW THIS IS A CUTE, SHORT CHAPTER HEHE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED NOAH AND SOPHIA'S LITTLE MOMENT 😂

OMG AND THANKS FOR 3K READS LYYYY