50 pt. 1: i object, and i do not.

Guys this may be the largest time skip you've ever seems idk yet so here's the epilogue...

May 11th, 2031
SOPHIAS POV:
Today is the day, the day I get married to the man who I've been in love with since I was 11. "You look beautiful.", finn said. "Thank you!",
I replied. I managed to put everything behind me. Now, I just focus on MY life, and changing it for the better. I've One a few movie and tv awards. Yes, Stranger Things is over but that is an experience I will never forget. I walk down the isle to the "here comes the bride" song. And saw The three bridemaids standing there. There was Millie, Ally, and Sadie, who was the maid of honor. I looked to my right to see my handsome fiancé standing there in his suit.
I starred into his eyes as the priest started talking, "Do you take Sophia as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from the day forward, in better or worse, in richer or poorer, in sickness and health, the cherish and love until death do you part?"
"I do.", he said.
"And Do you take Noah as your lawful husband to have and to hold, from the day forward, in better or worse, in richer or poorer, in sickness and health, the cherish and love until death do you part?"
"I do.", I said.
"Any further vows?", the priest asked.
Noah and I exchanged looks then looked to the priest.
"Now, any objections?"
"I object!", I heard a familiar voice from the audience say.
We all quickly turned our heads.
It was finn.
"Sophia I'm still in love with you.", he confessed.
"Finn, you want me to be happy?"
He nodded
"Then this isn't the time or place. I am happy with Noah and nothing anyone says will change it.", I said.
Finn looked down and said "I tried."
"We will proceed I assume?", the priest asked.
"Yes.", I said.
"Well then you may now kiss."
Noah and I kissed. (Just imagine the most amazing kiss ever.)

AHHH THANK YOU SO MYCH FOR 10K READS
IM ACTUALLY SCREAMING!!!!

AUTHORS NOTE: I DECIDED TO SPLIT WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER INTO TWO, SO THEYLL BE ONE RIGHT AFTER THISX