24: you in?

SOPHIAS POV:
Wow. I'm going to be on my favorite show. I'm going to spend more time with Noah. My life is finally coming together.
*RRRRRING*
I picked up my phone
"Hello?", I asked.
"Hello, this is Shawn Levy, the producer of Stranger Things.", he said
"Is this Sophia Jackson?", he asked.
"Yes.", I said.
"Well, we really loved your audition for Stranger Things 3! We would love if you would join our cast. You in?", he said.
AHHHH OMG
"Yes!", I exclaimed.
"Okay, but we need to talk to your parents first. Is that okay? They have a whole lot of paperwork to sign.", he said.
"Okay.", I said.
I ran downstairs and tossed the phone to my dad.
"It's Shawn Levy, the producer of Stranger Things! They want me!!", I whispered.
My dad gave a huge smile and a thumbs up.

I didn't really know what they were talking about, though. Probably schooling and money.

About 15 minutes passed and my dad ended the call

"you're gonna be on Stranger Things!", my Dad said excitedly.
"yay yay yay thank you thank you thank you!!", I screamed excitedly as I give him a hug.
"Now go call up Noah and say thank you!", my dad said.
"Of course!!", I exclaimed.

I walked upstairs and picked up my phone to call Noah.
"Hey, Noah!!", I said excitedly.
"So... Did you get THE CALL!?", he asked.
"Hell yeah baby!!", I said giggling.
I've never been happier.
"Thank you so much, NoAh, you made this entire thing happen and I love you so much.", I said.
"You did this, Sophia! As much as I love the praise, it was YOU who did this!", Noah said.
"You wish. Without you none of this would happen.", I said.
"You would've done it somehow!! After all, you are amazing!", Noah said with a wink.
"You're way too much.", I said.
"So, you have one more week of your normal life before fame! How does it feel!?", he asked excitedly.
"Amazing!", I said.
But what are my "friends" gonna say?
"Okay Sophia. I gotta go now. School tomorrow!", he said.
"Bye Noah love you!", I replied.
"Love you too babe.", he said.
And with that, he ended the call.
I looked at the clock.
10:47
Time to go to sleep.