27: KKK

SOPHIAS POV:
That night, I couldn't sleep. I tried to stop my train of thought and close my eyes but I came to a realization that it wasn't worth it. So, I grabbed my phone.

Me: noah, I cant sleep.
Noah: it's okay, I couldn't sleep Wait her when I first got the part. just try to calm yourself down. we won't even film tomorrow. you're going to do great.
Me: ty! ily
Noah: yw. ily too :)
Me: well, goodnight.
Noah: Goodnight.

Noah is the best. He always calms me down and makes me feel happy with myself and just happy in general.

I eventually drifted of to sleep.

"SOPHIA! SOPHIA!", I heard my dad yelling.
I opened my eyes to my dads head over me, banging cymbals.
"wow Dad. cymbals?", I said in my morning voice.
"I'm excited! Now get up! It's 6:00!", he yelled.
I got up and ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed, then put on a little makeup.
I was ready to go.
EEEEEEE I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!
My parents said goodbye to each other because we had decided that it would be best if my dad just stayed with me and my mom stayed at home with my sister. My dad works at Sam Ash Music Store, and theres one about a mile away from our rented house we are staying at. I said bye to my mom and my sister, giving them each a hug, and we left.
Of course, I wanted to ride with Noah
*don't think dirty, kids*
So, Noah and his dad picked me up in their car.
"Sophia!", Noah shouted in excitement.
"Noah!", I screamed back.
We ran and hugged each other then went in to the car.
"Good morning, mr. schnapp.", I said.
"Good morning, Sophia.", he replied.
We started driving.
Noah smiled awkwardly.
"Isn't it So awkward witnessing you friends meeting your parents?!", he whispered.
"Yep.", I said.
It only took about 30 minutes to drive to the airport.
Wen we got there, we put masks on because, apparently, you get a lot of recognition at the airport.
We finally got on to the plane and handed the guards our tickets.
We got first class :) #kkk
Noah and I sat next to each other and our dads sat in the two seats behind us.
The plane finally started.
It was going to be a 1h 30m flight.
The entire flight was spent talking and laughing, and sometimes the people around us would tell us to shut up.

AUTHORS NOTE: YAY I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! KKK MEANS KOOL KIDS KLUB BTW 😂