Bobba Tea Boys

After school Connor waited by Evan's locker in hopes that the blonde would turn up. Which he soon did.
"Hello Giraffe,"
"Hiya Boyf."
"To what do I owe the pleasure?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. Ya know grab a boba tea an head to the park?"
"Wow, you know me well. Sure, but only if you come to my place after. I'd like some one to hangout with cos my mom has a late shift."
"Yeh sure 'hangout with' not 'to talk to the pizza man for me',"
"Oh, fuck you Murphy." Evan said with a playful smirk.
"Yes please," Evan gasped and slapped Connor's arm.
"Naughty Giraffe."
"Whatever you say acorn."

The two boys walked out of school and towards the town centre, making small talk and jokes as they did. There were awkward pauses in the conversation periodically but nothing too drastic. Soon they drew near the boba store, 'Boba Bubble'.

"This is the best boba store I know."
"Well I'm excited to try it!" Connor took Evan's hand and lead him inside.
"Hi Connor! You want your regular? Oh and who's this cutie? New boyfriend?" The girl behind the counter exploded with questions and Evan burned grapefruit red.
"Hi, yes please, I know and I hope so," Connor finished with a wink. "Oh and what do you want Evan?"
"Could I please have Chocolate with tapioca? Oh yeh, and soy if that's okay?"
"'Course honey, comin' right up!" The cheerful cashier called. Evan looked up as there order popped up on the screen in the corner of the shop. There where only a couple orders before it, so they wouldn't have to wait long.

"Wait, Connor what flavour did you get?"
"Mango tea with popping pearls, the best flavour!"
"If you say so," Evan suck out his tongue,
"I must say your choice surprised me Ev, I had you pegged as more of a raspberry or strawberry guy myself."
"Are you assuming my bubble tea preferences? Check your privilege cis male scum!"
"Wow, that was a bit of an edgy joke there Hansen." Connor said with a chuckle.
"You're a bit of an edgy joke Murphy." Evan flushed realising what he had just said and was about to launch into an apology when Connor laughed.
"I deserved that,"

"Hey Mr. Murphy and soon to be Mr. Murphy, your drinks are done."
"Thanks," Connor handed a bill to the waitress while simultaneously handing Evan his drink.
"Let's head to the park now," Evan chirped,
"Calm down Lorax, you haven't got a straw yet. What colour do you want?"
"Is there green?"
"There sure is honey bunches!"
"Honey bunches?" Evan wrinkled his  nose. And Connor chuckled, giving him the straw.

Evan tried and failed to get the straw through the plastic before Connor hit it through with such aggression that a small spray of chocolate milk flew everywhere.
"Arsehole!" Evan exclaimed.
"You love me really," Evan blushed
"I-I-I... WAIT CONNOR?"
"Yes Evan?"
"YOU KNOW THE BACKSTREET BOYS? WHAT IF WE'RE LIKE THE BOBA STREET BOYS AHHHH!"
"Calm yourself Ev, and sure. It's a cute nickname."
"Thanks embro."
"That's even worse in real life, swear to never say that again tree bro."
"No bro,"
"Ooooohh, bro."
"Can we stop now."
"Sure," The pair began to walk towards the park, fingers intertwined.

~~~

:hipster~hansen
Hahhaha as if imma keep using bro embro hehehhehe you will never stop me