Fake Gay

Connor groggily stumbled into the Hansen's kitchen to find Evan dancing around and cooking something.

"Hey Ev, sorry for like-" He blushed "-falling asleep on you..."
"No problemo honey," Truth was Evan had rather enjoyed waking up with a Connor curled around him.
"Whatcha making?" Connor asked
"Well, you know what they say. When life gives you eggs you make omelettes!"
"I've never heard anyone say that but sure." Connor moved to lean against the counter.
"Omg Con, you're such a fake gay sometimes."
"Just because I don't know every like musical or whatever-"
"Fake gay." Evan stuck out his tongue.
"Anyway... after the omelettes I'm going to have to go. My mom doesn't like when I stay out overnight without telling her, always assumes I'm off getting high somewhere- I guess she's not normally wrong but ya know, it's not really what I want my fragile middle aged mother thinking."
Evan just nodded.

"Do you wanna listen to some music or something?" Connor asked. The silence in the kitchen wasn't heavy but it wasn't very comfortable either.
"Sure, go on my phone and play the 'musicals' playlist. Aussi what do you want in your omelette? We have ham, cheese and beacon."
"'Course the bloody musical playlist. And ham and cheese please Hamsen."
Connor unlocked Evan's phone and turned on the playlist as he waited for Evan to respond.
"YOU DIDN'T JUST CALL ME HAMSEN YOU LITTLE SHIT-"
Evan was cut off by 'We're in the Money' from 42nd street pumping out of his phone at full volume.

Connor smirked.
"Ugh, skip that one. I'm not feeling 42nd this morning." Evan moaned.
"What are you feeling then Hansen?" Connor asked scrolling through Evan's broadway playlist that contained a couple thousand songs
"You this evening hopefully..."
"OH MY GOD EVAN YOU CREEP!"
"Okay, okay, like Into the Woods or Foot Loose would be great."
"Well due to you being a certified creeper, I get to pick so fuck you treebro."
"WAIT CONNOR AM I TREEPY??"
"What the fuck is that reference?"
"Dan and Phil's Under Tale let's play you fake fan. Now hurry up and pick a song already!"
"I'm between options! 'Candy Store', 'Cecily Smith' or picking something from 42nd Street to be an arsehole!"

Connor picked '42nd Street - Reprise' in the end.

His omelette was also 'coincidentally' kinda burnt.

"Great omelette but I gotta motor if I want to get home on time,"
"Okay Con, text me when you're home safe."
Evan followed Connor to the door and waved him off.

~~~

On.Chipotle:
I'm home Hansen

:hipster~hansen
♪TOGETHER FOREVER AND ALWAYS HOME~♪

On.Chipotle:
What's with you and making reference I don't get today?

:hipster~hansen
I KNOW WHAT WE'RE WATCHING NEXT TIME YOU COME OVER ASFDJCKLFLE

On.Chipotle:
Nah I get to pick you little shit

:hipster~hansen
my house, my movie

On.Chipotle:

Chipotle: