Chapter 1 Trapped for how long?

First Person
Luna's point of view

Read and enjoy.

Would you call being trapped in a room for the rest of your life fun? Well it's not! Everything about this room strikes me as odd! A dark plain room with no window's, and the only light thats in here is coming from a computer on the floor. Wait! Why is it on the floor?....... Nevermind moving on!
A bed in the corner that I'm currently laying on, and lastly the door on the left side of the bed. If your asking yourself why am I in here in the first place, then you should be asking the guy that is currently out right now. So your going to have to wait till that jerk comes back! He thinks he's so smart! He's the whole reason why I'm in this dark and gloomy room, that oddly reminds me of a jail. I'm attempting to escape, which I should warn you I've done before. Unfortunately I don't have an exact number for it has been done countless times over.

Third person

The young black curly haired girl that was currently on the bed slowly crawled off. And made her way to the door. She slowly and quietly opened the door, and was met with a long hallway with other doors that led somewhere. She cautiously walked down the hallway. When she got to the end, she was met with a room full of chairs and tables with kids sitting on them. They weren't that much older or younger then she was. 'Was this a school' she thought in her mind.
The kids were eating, Talking, shouting, and playing.

First person ( Luna)

I just stood there confused,
"Hey!"
A kid not much younger then me, shouted while standing from his seat. He had golden-blond hair and blue eyes. His bangs hang down just over his eyebrows, and he stands at average height. He wears dark leather clothes.

"Aren't you that girl from that room, your not supposed to leave!" He shouts, while walking toward me.
"What are you talking about I'm supposed to be out here, its lunch time, I also live here, so you can't kick me out!" I said outloud while hoping I'm right about this being a school of orphans.
"Oh um sorry about that, thought you were someone else," he says confused.
Good he believed it.
"Mello she's lying," A younger boy that was sitting in front of the blonde boy said. He has white hair and grey eyes. He is wearing a white, long-sleeved pajama top and white pajama pants. Not to mention the odd position he is sitting in. Wait how did he know I was lying?
Great now what?
I looked around to see stairs that are leading down. I must be up stairs. In that second I ran as fast as I could possibly run. Running stright down the stairs without trying to trip.
"Wait, come back here!" Came Mello's voice. I ran all the way down the stairs, but now where do I go? I looked left to right desperately searching for an exit. Not having enough time to pick a way because of the shouting and the foot steps coming closer. I picked the left and ran quickly down the halls. A door came into veiw that read Exit. Thank Heavens!
I quickly opened the door and ran out. Of course I didn't have enough time to look around so I just kept running. There was tree's around the building. If I could hide there for some time that would be perfect. I ran behind the nearest tree and crouched down.
There was shouting and yelling from the kids running around trying to find which way I went........

To be continued.....