Chapter 5 Notebooks and Gods

Luna's point of view

My eyes slowly opens, instantly regretting that decision I quickly closed them.
"Ugh, its so bright!" I shouted not carrying if anyone heard me or not.
I rubbed my eyes so I wouldn't go blind from the brilliant sun. I'm not use to sun light in the morning. I rise to my feet, and made my way towards the seemingly large  bathroom that looked like a state of the art. Everything looked unblemished, The walls were painted a fancy ivory color that shimmered when the rays of the light hit it. How did L even afford this place, it must of cost him a fortune. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Afterwards I made my way out and back to the living room where I slept the night before. Kawa was already there sitting on the other couch when I came in.
"So do you want to go out walking with me again?" Kawa asked in a bored tone.
"Sure why not, should we ask Linda if she wants to tag along?" I questioned.
"Linda went out a little awhile ago, she mentioned something about going toy shopping with Near," Kawa stated while getting up off the couch and putting on some sandals. I grabbed my pair of sandals and pushed them on before walking to the elevator while Kawa was behind me. Hundreds of people were scattered throughout the crowded Cobblestone paths, while we were prowling the streets looking for something to do.
"Kawa do you know why L won't let me go see my mother? I'm tired of him bossing me around like a dog!" I complained agitated.
"No, I don't know, but at least you don't have to share a room with him anymore," Kawa answered back. We didn't know that someone was eavesdropping on our conversation.
"Luna! Kawa!" A familiar person squealed from behind us.
We turned around to find Misa and Light. The strange thing was Light was already behind us not far back and Misa was walking not so far behind him. He must of thought he could sneak up on us or something.
"Hey what's up?" Kawa started.
"Nothing much just walking around," Misa answered while hugging Lights left arm.
We all decided to walk around together. Light and Misa were showing us there favorite stores and restaurants. Minutes past and Hours came. Misa took Kawa to her favorite clothing store, while Light and I are stuck together.
"Luna do you know L?" Light questioned, yet sounded more like he didn't need an answer.
But it doesn't matter, I can't tell him even if I wanted too.
"No, sorry I don't," I lied while walking again.
"I know your lying, Luna or should I call you Asa Hanabi and your friend Nami Kusari!"
I froze and turned around quickly, looking at him in horror. That's not good how does he know our real names? I was about to haitail it out of there, but before I could even get a foot away, an arm came around me and pushed me to the closest wall. Light pinned me so I couldn't move away.
"I'm Kira," Light said with a smirk forming upon his mouth.
My eyes went wide and I started to shake from fright.
"A-are y-you going t-to kill me?" I quivered.
"I might not if you do excactly what I say."
"W-what would that be?" Trying hard to stop studdering.
"Kill criminals that are being broadcast on television with this," He said taking out a small black note book that had letters on the front that read Death Note.
"What no!" I yelled. Was this some type of practical joke! Wait is this how he kills? Even if it is I wont do it.
"No! I won't do that!" I yelled out, yet it sounded more like I cried it out.
"Then I'll kill Kawa," He said while opening the "Death Note" and took a pencil out of his pocket. He was about to write in it when I stopped him.
"Okay! Okay! I'll do it, just please don't kill her!" I cried out while tears fell down my cheeks.
He closed the note book and gave me it.
I slowly took it.
"You must be going home, before someone starts to worry, Kawa should already be there," He warns me while not losing that smirk.
"Oh and don't tell anyone about it or," Light says putting his hand on his neck and slides it across.
"R-right," I studdered before walking away. What have I gotten myself into this time.