Luna's point of view

Sorry for the wait...

I heard movement from in front of me, I looked up to see Kawa standing and started walking. I got up from my sitting position to follow. It wasn't long before Roller Coasters came into view, a gunshot was soon heard with a scream right after I jumped from surprise and fear. I looked beside me to see Kawa staring wide-eyed in the direction which The gunshot and scream came, she then turned to me. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to go and look for Linda and Near. I nodded my head and we both took off like a bullet down the sidewalks of the Amusement park. A giggle came from beside me, I didn't need to look to know who it was. Why is Giselle giggling nothing is funny. We didn't realize until it was too late, we headed in the direction where the gunshot was heard. We wanted to go around but a guy noticed us. I was thinking of just running for it, but Kawa held my hand still. The guy before walk towards us he has black hair and dark blue eyes. In his hand was a gun that was pointed towards us.
"Don't move or I'll shoot you!" He warned.
Kawa tensed beside me, I knew she was scared because I was too.
"Hand over your money!" He stated, I looked up at him to find he wasn't talking to me but Kawa.
"I-I don't have any," Kawa stuttered while shaking in absolute fear.
"Don't you lie to the great Jack Kells!" He shouted angrily while pushing Kawa away from me and pointing the gun to her head.
I didn't know what to do so I looked around desperately hoping for someone to help but everyone just watched in fear of what was going on.
"Use it, you have a piece of the note book with you," Giselle reminded.
I glanced up at her with horror in my eyes. I can't kill him, I don't want to be a murderer.
I shook my head.
"You have no choice, unless you want your friend to die today," She solemnly warned. I knew she was right, I had to do it.
I slowly and quietly took out the ripped piece of paper from the note book and a small pencil.
I quickly wrote Jack Kells on the ripped paper and stuck it in my bag.
Sirens could be heard while cop cars surrounded us. doors open and police officers came crashing out holding guns up at Jack.
"Come any closer and I'll kill her!" Jack stated dreadfully. In his eyes I knew he was serious.
"Put your weapon down!" One of the police officers demanded.
Jack all of a sudden dropped the gun to the ground and screamed. His hand grabbed where his heart was and fell to the cold hard ground. Police ran towards him and checked his pulse, he was dead. I could hear whispering from behind.
"It was Kira,"
I walked away toward Kawa determined not to hear anymore of the conversation.
Kawa's eyes were full of tears, a black Limo pulled up to us and the back door swing open to reveal Mello, he grabbed Kawa by the arm and helped her into the Limo, before turning to me and saying get in. I walked to the Limo and jumped in. The Limo started driving away.
"What about Linda and Near?" Kawa questioned with uncertainty.
"Don't worry, there safe. Watari got them," Mello answered while taking out two chocolate bars and handing one to Kawa.
"If Watari got them then who's driving us?" Kawa asked while taking the chocolate bar Mello so kindly gave to her and opened it up to take a bite.
"That would be me," A familiar voice came from the drivers seat.
"Nori! I didn't know you could drive!" Kawa stated surprised.
"Yep, I just never drove in front of you. So how are you doing? Are you okay? He questioned concerned.
"Yeah I'm just jumpy," Kawa answered still a little traumatized.
It wasn't long before we got back to the Mansion like Castle. I still would like to know how L could afford it.