Kawa's point of view

I was taken to the hotel accompanied by Misa, but I waited in the lobby for Luna. It wasn't long until she walked through the glass doors.
"Hey Luna, you want to go to the pool with me? I heard Linda and Near are there," I asked as I rush across the lobby over to her.
"N-no thanks, I don't feel like it right now, I think I want to be alone for now. I will just go watch something on our TV," she stated as she pased away towards the elevator leaving me in the lobby.
"She seems to be belittled right now," I muttered to my self as I walk down the halls towards the indoor pool where Linda and Near were. Once I get there I immediately see them, I walk over to the chair where there stuff is placed. After I got ready I walked into the pool where they were.
"Glad you could join us, wait where is Luna?" Linda asked looking around the pool like Luna was going to sneak up on her.
"She said that she wanted to be alone, so she is in the room watching TV." I state as Linda changes the subject, she starts to talk about all the different toys her and Near bought. She said that she loved picking out toys and drawing them as she watched Near play with them. I told her about walking around the city and the different stores and restaurants, I also told her about our new acquaintances, Misa and Light. After about an hour and a half we all decided to go back to our rooms. Once we get back Linda quickly goes to her room, Luna is on the couch watching the news.
"Why are you watching the news?" I ask as I walk over to the other couch and sit down.
"It was just on, and I didn't want to get up and change it until I found something I want to watch," she said pointing to the remote on the desk under the TV.
Well let me get the remote, I thought getting up to retrieve the remote on the glass desk.
"I want to talk about this case that they came here to help with," she stated as I lifted the remote off the table. I turned and looked at her with a confused look, so many questions flashed through my mind.
"You mean the Kira case? Why would you want to talk about it?" I asked calmly.
"I just want to know a little about it, just curious," she looks out the window with a guilty look.
"Do you even know anything about the Kira case? How about you keep yourself out of it, the less you know the better," I asked another question and said something without thinking. She looks at me her guilty look was replaced with a look of anger.
"I asked because I want to know if people are safe and I want to just talk about it. Maybe to get it off my mind. Nevermind though you obviously don't want to talk about it." She said walking into her own room in rage. I grip the remote in anger, but release my grip and put it back onto the glass table carefully. All she wanted to do was to make sure that the people close to her are safe, and to know she was probably testing if she could trust me. Though I don't want to talk of it, just the mention of it can put me on edge, our lives are on the line helping the investigation. The thought of anyone close to me dieing because of the investigation scares me. As I think Linda exits her room and walks over to me.
"You look upset, hmm. Oh, you want to come with me to see Near and Mello's room? You can see all the new toys too," She says with a smile, I can't help but smile too.
"Sure, but is it okay if I invite Luna too?" I ask pointing to Luna's door, Linda nods in agreement, we walk over to Luna's door and knock on it.
"Would you like to come with us?" Linda asked.
"Where?"
"To Near and Mello's room," Linda answers simply, Luna opens the door.
"No, thank you I don't feel like it right now. I want to be alone for awhile," she states, closing the door. Linda looks at me in confusion for a moment, then we left.