Luna's point of view

"So boss what do you think about our selection of kids today?" A voice of a male asked.
"Where are they all from?" the man called boss questioned.
"Two are from Winchester, both look Japanese." Are they talking about me.
"Three from Manchester, and one from Croydon, should we put them in there, sir?"
I opened my eyes from the voices.
"Yes," The boss says while looking in through the cell I'm currently in, but he soon turns and leaves. Which I'm fine about, he gives me the creeps.
A guy unlocked the door and walks in and towards us. Great what does he want.
He starts unting the ropes around us. So I was kidnapped.
Of course he starts talking.
"Everyone you will come with me, you will be going into a different room If you try to escape you will not be spared, you will be hunted down if you hide," That's what you think.
"Now follow!" He loudly stated before leading us all out and down a very long hallway all the way to smaller rooms. Oh would you look at that, its like I'm in that jail all over again. We past by a lot of kids that were in those small rooms.
It felt like hours before we finally stoped, he turned to us and started counting, then he spoke.
"Now I will give you all a number either one, two, or three. If you are a one come to door one, number two's to door two, and three to door three," He said going around and giving us these stupid numbers.
Once he walked up to a girl that looks familiar, he paused for a moment, then said one.
When we were done we all walked into our doors that had our numbers.
Yeah back into a room.
"Why are you here? You were never to leave that room. I think it is funny that you would run from one place to be trapped in another, but I can't laugh, I'm also trapped. I called the orphanage saying I was kidnapped, but you, I don't know." A girl said almost like she shouted at me.
Wait now I know who she is, she's from that orphanage. I ran into her when I tried to escape.
"I escaped there and I will escape here just the same, and why are you getting angry at me anyway?" I said confident.
She only stared at me like I was stupid or something, this girl is weird. I need to get out of here and fast, before her friends and that jerk comes.

I keep forgetting about the story!
The thing that keeps going through my mind is....

Where is the romance!!!

I feel bad for Luna, all she wants to do is escape and yet here she is back into confinement.

Leave a comment of what you think.
Do you feel bad for Luna and or Kawa?