Luna's escape or is it

Back at the orphanage ( third person)

A young girl with long, light brown hair and brown eyes that wears a hooded sweatshirt with long black pants is currently seen walking to Roger's office.
When she gets to the door, she knocks three times.
"Come in!" A voice of a man came from beyond the door.
The young girl slowly opens the door and slides through.
She slowly, but cautiously walks up to Roger's desk.
"Is there something you needed Linda?"
"I heard from Near, that yesterday Ls "prisoner" tried to escape again, and I was wondering if I could bring her some food since she might be hungry?"
"That would be fine!" A familiar voice came from behind them said. It was at that moment Linda finally realized somone else was in the room this whole time.
She turned around quickly in surprise, to have her eyes land on the guy that was currently sitting on the couch, in a very odd and familiar way.
"L ! Y- you startled me!"
L formed a smirk on his face.
"Linda, you should hurry and get the food for the suspect!" Roger stated in an annoyed voice.
"R-right!" Linda said while walking to the door and leaving. She walked all the way to the cafeteria. There were still kids eating there lunch while she made her way in line. She got a tray and slid it on the table while picking up an apple, a mac and cheese packet, a couple of pieces of chicken, and a bottle of water. After getting the food she walked done the hallways, making her way towards Ls cave, She likes to call it that because of the darkness that surrounds it.
It wasn't long before the door came into view. She looked down upon the door frightened, moments later she noticed the door was locked, so she moved the lock sideways. She thought for a moment,
it would be rude to just barge in, wouldn't it?
She took her free hand and puts it on the door before knocking, quite slowly, her face showed fear and she shuck a little.
She just hopes Near was right about her not being mean, but of course he's right, when is he ever wrong, she thought.

Luna( first person)

A knock on the door wakes me an I jolt up in the bed. I rub the sleep from my eyes and peer through the darkness in the direction of the door.
"Who, and what do you want?"
The door creeks open a crack and a young girls face appears;
The light coming through the door with her blinds me slightly and I squint to try to see.
"H-hello, you don't know me, I'm Linda and I'm sorry to bother you, but I brought you some food, because I thought you would be hungry!"
"Um, Thank you," I said while looking at the young girl cautiously.
She looks younger than me by a couple of years.
I watched the girl open the door more and steps inside, she carrys a tray of food. She walks up to the bed and sets the tray beside me. I looked down upon the food that she kindly got for me. It would be rude to not eat it, plus it looks good. I started eating it, while Linda talked about her life and what she likes to do. It wasn't long until I finished the food and we said our goodbyes. Linda picked up the tray and walked to the door and slid out, while shutting it. I waited for the click of the lock to come, but it never came. Had she forgot to lock it. Wait, this is my chance, I can leave.
I flipped the blanket that was still around me off and placed my feet on the floor, before walking to the the door. I put my hand upon the door knob and turned it. the door opened and I quietly stepped out, before shutting the door. I made my way down the halls towards the cafeteria, I looked at the kids, but they were all too busy to notice, so I slipped past them toward the stairs and walk down. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I quickly walked to the exit and open the door. While making my way outside I noticed Mello walking to the gate, the gate soon opens and he walks out. Here's my chance. I practically ran towards the gate and slid through while it was closing. I'm finally out, I'm free. I followed Mello for a couple of minutes before going another direction. while walking I failed to notice that I was being followed. it wasn't long until a large arm came around my waist and around my mouth. I could smell something coming from the hand that was around my mouth. Then it hit me, there trying to put me to sleep with Chloroform. It's a kiddnapper.
I struggled but it was no use they were too strong, my vision started to fade and my body was going numb, I felt so tired, then nothing.