Third point of view

After about forty minutes someone told the girls to join them at the larger table to answer some questions. Linda sat next to the spot where Near pulled his chair from, while no one sat on the other side of her. Kawa sat to the left of Mello, and Luna sat left of Kawa and on the right of L.
"We want you to answer some questions. If you are more comfortable we can do this more like an interrogation and separate you into smaller rooms." L stated right away in a straight forward way.
"Do you know the attacker's identity, or the reason he was attacking?" L started with the questions without hesitation.
"His name was Jack Kells and his reason was unclear, he did tell Kawa to hand over her money, then when the police arrived he tried to use her as a way to escape. Then he died, and the limo arrived to get us." Luna explained as she thought back to the frightening scene.
"Money? Does he know something?" William questioned turning to Nori, but he just shook his head almost as if he ignored him.
"Do you think he knows about the Kira case, the investigators, or know Kira himself or his power?" L continued emotionless, analyzing everything about how the girls react and respond to the questions.
"He didn't say anything about any of that," Kawa stated at first, but Luna started to speak after her.
"After he died most of the people around were saying that it was Kira who killed him."
"What Kira? Why would he have killed him, especially with an impeccable and convenient timing?" Nori asked brimming with surprise.
"Did you see anyone suspicious or strange around at the scene of the incident?" L asked connecting the answers and responses.
"No I didn't," Luna answered as she let the scene replay in her mind.
"I was blinded with fear," Kawa stated slightly embarrassed.
"So before the incident where were you? And why?" L continued asking questions and analyzing the responses.
"We were in an area where no one was, it was like it had been abandoned or forgotten. We were sitting on a bench just talking to each other about our pasts. Why, because it was quiet and peaceful," Kawa stated, Linda looked at her in surprise.
"Was there anyone around when you were talking about your past?" This time Nori asked the question, but they still answered.
"No," Luna simply answered.
"I don't think anyone would be in an area like that," Kawa added, to the simple response.
"Why would you even go to a place like that when there was a whole park to see?" Linda asked filled with surprise and confusion.
"A nice place to talk about our pasts and talk more personally," Kawa stated, she glanced at Luna, Luna nodded in response.
"What then?" L pushed on with the questions.
"We were going to go back to the park and have some fun after a depressing subject. That's when we heard the gunshot," Kawa continue answering the persistent questions.
"Wait you headed towards the gunshot?" Nori slightly shouted with concern and confusion, startling the girls.
"No we were going to go around, but we couldn't tell where it came from, we wanted to find Linda and Near." Luna responded slightly agitated with his question.
"Can you describe how he looked like in your eyes? And have you seen him before or even known him beforehand?" L's persistence was intense and exhausting, as he did ask many questions.
"He had black hair and dark blue eyes, he seemed like he didn't care about hiding his face, and he was very bold to announce his name. I have never seen him before either," Luna answered thinking back to the attacker.
"I know that I was there and he was in front of me, but I don't really remember anything except that he was bold, and he had an evil aura. The simple gun though, it gleamed in the light and I couldn't take my eyes off of the handgun knowing it was loaded and could kill me instantly if the wrong thing was done or said," Kawa stated disappointed in herself for her relatively simple answer.
"That's it for now girls go to your room, Near and Mello you may also leave if you want." L stated thinking about what was talked about, the questions, the responses, all of it. Linda, Luna, and Kawa stood up from the large table and left the room. Once they got back they decided to play a board game, and talk about anything to take their minds off the incident and the questioning in the meeting. Then they watched a show that they all agreed on, and when it began to get very late they decide to go into their rooms. Luna changed into pajamas and talked to Giselle in her room, Kawa changed into more comfortable clothes and laid on her bed, while Linda drew a simple picture of the park and went to sleep peacefully in her bed.