Love Potion #2-B Feminine Woes and Sexual Tension

Ladies and Gents! Here's the Love Potion# 2-B! I accidentally deleted it first time, so I had to start all over again. Oswald turns into a girl due to Mickey's latest potion and clumsy Eliza. She tries to sneak into the mansion to find a cure only to run into Mickey and ..Let's just say things get steamy from there (0///0). I wanted Mickey to take on a different personality during sex with his little bunny. Anyway, enjoy the story.

(For Oswald in some occasions, I couldn't decide if I should use he, she, or she/he since it's a gender swapped fan fiction, so sorry for the confusion )

(Oh. Here's a picture I drew to give you folks a clear idea. The rest I will leave to your imaginations) darkness-within99 youtube-fnaf

"Heh Heh Heh, Master Mickey will never catch me!" Eliza snickered as she turned into a bat crawling into the grand piano. Thinking one step ahead, Eliza predicted that Mickey had already suspected her, and therefore she had escaped before the vampire mouse made the first move. It had only been the piano five-seconds before her door was flung open, revealing a frighteningly calm Mickey. Luckily the maid turned bat had managed to hide her scent, leaving no evidence that she escaped to her room. The antique piano hadn't been played on in years, so it doubled as a hiding place. Upon seeing the empty room as well as the absence of the maid's scent, Mickey remained emotionless as he silently closed the door. Eliza was wise enough to know that she should stay hidden, and just keep pretending she was away at the moment. Her thoughts drifted to the male rabbit Oswald and the potion. Knowing her master's infatuation for the rabbit, Mickey would probably be checking on his lover's well-being. The question is: Did the potion work in her favor? Or did she secretly unleash something that would end in disaster? Eliza just hoped that she would live long enough to enjoy immortality.

Oswald clutched her skirt in a death grip as she ran through the rose garden and headed for Mickey's mansion. There was definitely something wrong with his sisters' taste in fashion. Apparently, she had shrunk a bit after her transformation; Oswald was now thinner and shorter than her original male body. She wasn't able to fit into her usual hunter clothes, so Minnie offered the doe rabbit hers. Even more embarrassing was that Ortensia offered to do her hair and make-up. Something told Oswald that her sisters were enjoying her predicament a little too much. She had tried to protest with all her might until she saw that look in their eyes. Oswald had bitterly accepted his/her defeat because in the all the years he/she had known his/her siblings, he/she knew that Minnie and Ortensia always got their way, and this time was no exception. So now she was running as fast as she could, trying her best to keep the short skirt from getting blown up by the wind; revealing her undergarments to the world. The hunter had blushed when Minnie lent her some lingerie; she couldn't fathom where Minnie had purchased such revealing unmentionables. She decided not to question her sisters' motive, besides Eliza would have to pay. Very soon. Finally, she arrived at the door of the mansion. She tightened her grip on her gun; hating the fact that it felt heavier with this weak arm. If she were to challenge Mickey to fight now, her body would be at a huge disadvantage. However, Oswald was sure that Mickey wouldn't lay a hand on a woman. After all, Mickey was a gentleman among vampires; it was one of the many things Oswald admired about Mickey, not that he would ever say it to the vampire's face. Without hesitation, Oswald stormed into the mansion.