Halloween Party Blunder

Hello. Again sorry about no frequent updates. A lot of art projects, with so little time and money. But here's my latest one: Female Oswald Olivia x Mickey. Inspired bydarkness-within99 and youtube-fnaf as well as a short skit made by hentai-b on DeviantArt. A Halloween party hosted by the House of Mouse suddenly goes wrong when a mysterious blue spirit possesses Olivia. Will Mickey be able to save his lovable little lapin from the spirit of Aoandon. Little note: This one involves Japanese Yokai since I'm a bit of a Japanese folklore nut.

A little information about Aoandon. During the Edo period, a popular summertime activity among the aristocratic classes was to gather and tell ghost stories, hoping the chill of fear would stave off the intense midsummer heat. These ghost storytelling parties were called hyakumonogatari kaidankai – a gathering of one hundred ghost stories. During these gatherings, one hundred candles would be lit and placed inside of blue paper lanterns, called andon, in order to create an eerie atmosphere suitable for storytelling. Throughout the night, guests would take turns telling progressively scarier stories about yokai, demons, ghosts, and other strange things. After each story, one candle would be snuffed out, until finally, only the hundredth candle remained, its dim blue light casting long, creepy shadows, struggling to fill the darkroom. According to superstition, as the final candle was snuffed, a real ghost would appear out of the darkness to attack the participants, created out of the heightened emotional state and fears of guests. This ghost was called the ao andon. The ao andon is the incarnation of mass human terror, formed out of the built-up fears of large groups of people. This fear takes the appearance of a demonic woman with long black hair, blue skin, blackened teeth, sharp claws, and horns. It wears a white or blue kimono and glows with an eerie blue light

Maybe this was a bad dream. A nightmare, it could definitely be a nightmare. Any moment now, Pluto would lick Mickey's face, causing him to wake up. Then he could spend the day getting ready for the party and trying to think of the best way to ask Olivia about this mysterious guest from overseas that she invited to the Halloween party. They'd settle the argument, dance romantically under the candlelight, and then find a private place to kiss and cuddle and enjoy Halloween as a couple could.

Yet for all the pinches Mickey gave to his arm, the night stayed the same, and nothing changed. His friends had escaped to who knows where the hannya masks that were once eerie displays given by slightly-eerie people were now alive and hungry. He was almost frozen solid in his fear, until one of the masked demons lunged at him, intending to skewer him like a shish-ka-bob – Mickey dodged and high-tailed it out of there, his cape managing to escape being pinned down by perhaps a millisecond. As people around him screamed in terror, he made a bee-line straight for the crystal ball containing his guest, Kohaku who jumped into his hands, as he began shaking her over and over. "What's happening?! Where's Olivia?!! Whaddya we do, whaddya we do?!"

"There's nothing we can do Mickey Mouse-san!" Kohaku managed to regain herself after Mickey's rough handling of her crystal ball. "You have awoken the lantern spirit Aoandon!" As if summoned by dramatic timing and the namesake, a burst of malicious laughter began to boast from the ceiling. The chandelier's candles blew out by a wind that wasn't there before, as blue will-o-wisps eerily illuminated the room. Mickey's eyes focused as they started to gather around the stage. Any other ideas were abandoned as he saw a shadowy figure emerge from behind the curtain. His entire body froze as he recognized who was coming out and yet at the same time not sure what to expect. The small figure took lingering long steps as she came towards the light. Olivia's masquerade dress was no more, as a long silk blue kimono covered her small frame as if it were meant for someone twice her height. The sleeves hung down and away, as it trailed behind with the rest of her flowing silky garment. Mickey had to wonder how she managed to walk without tripping over it. In her hand, was a lantern that cast an eerie blue glow similar to the floating fireballs. Atop her head, was various silver hairpins decorated with jewels harvesting different shades of blue, that lifted her hair giving Mickey a clear view of her neck. If Mickey had the gall to say so, the whole outfit looked rather ridiculous but bewitching nonetheless. It was a sign of sheer vanity on the spirit's part, and even the way she was moving around was a deliberate way to show off her body frame.