Best Caretaker Ever? VampMickwald

Oswald gets sick during his last hunt, and has to stay home while his sisters go on their latest mission. Who is better equipped to care of him than Mickey Dragul right.....? VampireMickwald fluff. Enjoy 😉 youtube-fnaf darkness-within99 chibibon tempting-darkness

 Enjoy 😉 youtube-fnaf darkness-within99 chibibon tempting-darkness

(I drew this. The second pic was an idea I was going to add to the story but thought against it. Bascially if Mickey used his potion to cure him but it failed.)

Usually for a weekly date- er, visit from his bunny Oswald, Mickey didn't need to do much. All he really needed to do was look presentable, and have his servants prepare the castle. Today, he didn't even need money, as the plan was a picnic out in the garden. So, aside from bringing a blanket, the only thing he needed to do was come up with a legitimate excuse to nibble on Oswald's neck. As he headed for a door, and wondered if 'I saw a fly on yer neck and was tryin' ta catch it with my teeth' was plausible, ringing from his telephone interrupted his train of thought. Deciding that answering the call wouldn't take too long, he backtracked and picked it up, answering cheerfully. "Hello! Mickey Dragul here!"

"Hello, Mickey." He instantly recognized the sound of his sweet little bunny, but he could also tell there was something dreadfully wrong with it. It was downtrodden and nasally, a troubling combination. "I'm sorry that this is such short notice, but I'll have to take a raincheck on our visit."

Heartbroken, Mickey was about to ask why, when a rather loud sneeze exploded into his ear, roughly answering his question. "Aw, Ozzy, are you sick?"

"Yeah. I woke up like this after returning from yesterday's mission, so I'm afraid we'll just have to - ?!" To Oswald's surprise, the other side hung up. The rabbit blinked, and slowly put his own phone down. Mickey was not a rude fellow, and so he knew there had to be a reason for the abrupt end. Oh well, he'd done what he had needed to, and he could worry about Mickey later. The vampire had plenty of blood pills to last this month. Oswald made his way to the couch, curling up under a red, fuzzy blanket, and grabbed the remote, flipping through TV channels to find a nice, quiet show to watch. He had a box of tissues at his side, the kitchen was stocked, and he knew all he needed was a simple day's rest to get rid of this illness.

His channel surfing crashed when his front door was slammed upon, a fleet of bats flying in and there stood his boyfriend, er Mickey thoroughly exhausted and upset. After taking a moment to catch his breath, he snapped his fingers. "Let's go! I'll fly you there!" Oswald stared in disbelief, wondering if his fevered state was making him hallucinate Mickey's presence. "... Mickey, what are you doing?"

"We gotta get to the hospital Ozzy!" He ran to the rabbit's side, trying to grab his hands. "No time to waste!" He managed to yank his hands back and put them on his hips. "Mickey Dragul, you are being silly! It's only one of those twenty-four-hour colds!"