Loving in the Jungle

AU!NagaMickeyx!Explorer/TouristOswald Here we go again; I was inspired by @darkness-within99and @youtube-fnaf. After accepting a dare from Donald, Oswald gets lost in the jungle only to run into Mickey, a naga whose looking for a mate. You can guess what I am doing with this one. If you're disgusted with mpreg then I encourage you to wait for my next one-shot. Any questions? No? Then I hope you enjoy the story.

Oswald grunted as he pushed past the vines in front of him. He wiped the sweat from his brow and look ahead the vast amount of vegetation in front of him. He was never going to make it back to camp at this rate. He had no idea where he was in this lust jungle. Why had he even agreed to this? His friends were the ones who wanted to explore some new uncharted territory in this jungle. Oswald would have rather just stayed back at home instead of venturing into the unknown.

What he really should have done is not accept that dare from Donald to go exploring by himself. He had no map, and he had lost the trail he'd been using before. He would consider flying his way out, but he'd rather not take the risk of almost hitting a tent spider's web again. He wanted to cry but he had to stay calm; it wouldn't do any good for him to panic now. He's heard stories from the natives about the animals and growing vegetation here. Giant cats that could take down a human? Man-eating plants? No thank you....Oswald just hoped that he would not run into to any of those predators. However, one story he refused to believe was that of the Naga: half toon, half snake monsters that would steal young men and women. It sounded ridiculous! Not to mention, the stories of how the people were taken...Hypnotized by the creature's eyes and charming voice. That sounded absolutely absurd that such creatures could exist here for so long without being seen.

It was starting to get dark, and Oswald's legs were starting to shake with fear. The air was getting crisp and the humidity in the air was soaking into his clothes, making him shiver. He huddled under a large tree, pulling his knees up to his chest, trying not to make a sound. He just wanted to go home. Go back to his bed and sleep. Not be out here in the middle of an exotic jungle with only his cunning to comfort him. Suddenly, he heard a rustle in the trees, and he tensed. What was that? was it one of those huge wild cats? Was it going to eat him? Or maybe it was a snake; he'd heard about certain snakes here that could use venom or even squeeze their prey to death. He tried to slow his breathing, but he couldn't. His breath came in fast pants and slight wheezes as he tried not to move. Something dropped from the tree in front of him. At first, Oswald wasn't sure what it was, it looked like a mouse but as soon as he looked down he wondered if it was a snake. Then he realized that..it was only half-snake.

Oswald let out an involuntary gasp and the creature's head turned towards him, its eyes glowing brightly in the steadily growing darkness. It had dark grey fur and slitted catlike chestnut brown eyes. The thick tail, it had a terra cotta red color, mimicking the shade of an exotic flower. It grinned at the rabbit, turning it's whole body around. It said something in a somewhat deep, hissing, voice. Oswald couldn't understand what it had said, as it was a language he'd never heard before. Though it did sound similar to ones that the natives in this country spoke, it was different. He shook his head slightly whispering in a tiny voice: "I don't understand what you said." The creature tilted its head in confusion before realization struck across it's face. It slithered closer to the Oswald, making the rabbit up against the tree, and put it's hand on his forehead. A taloned finger came up to the center of it and began to trace some kind of pattern against his skin, not hard enough to break the skin. "Can you understand me now?" Oswald jumped at the voice and looked up at the creature. "Wh-What? What did you?" The creature chuckled. "Neat little trick huh? It's a simple bit of magic, but useful. " The creature's perhaps a male's voice was a little deep but had less of a hiss to it now. "My name is Mickey. What is your name little rabbit?"