Scenario: love for lollipops(🍋)

((This lemon is requested by ishmill & the girl he will have is Laughing Jill from Creepypasta. Ishmill will be a normal person in the Creepypasta Manor where he met my OC. Let's do this!))

Throughout the days, Ishmill is very comfortable living in a house full of serial killers. Jeff & L.J.(Laughing Jack) is sharping & cleaning their knives, Slenderman is putting his page in the forest for another round, Eyeless Jack & Viper (My OC) are gutting the bodies from their Hearts & Kidneys while Masky & Hoodie are burning the gutless bodies, & the girls are getting ready for their turn. Ishmill is watching the Cult of Cucky with Ticci Toby.

Viper: I'm glad I can get my hands messy.

E.J.: So, Viper. Did you settle the score with Jack.

Viper: Beating him up for that is much more satisfying, I love the faces you guys made when I brought home that Deer.

E.J.: Mostly Ishmill's. Hey, do you think Laughing Jill will actually have sex with them.

???: Of course.

We then look to the doorway & saw Laughing Jack & Jeff the killer, standing in the doorway.

Viper: What make you say that?

L.J.: Because we are taking the girls place while our bet will still be in motion.

E.J.: Great. Viper, you don't mind if I join the guys for this next kill?

Viper: Nope, I don't mind at all.

E.J.: Sweet!

Eyeless Jack then wash his hands & scaple, then head out with Jeff & Laughing Jack. I then look at the bloody table & started to clean up. Meanwhile, while I was doing this, I felt a pair of hands on my leg. I look & see Sally holding Mr. Teddy. I then see Jane grabbing some towels to help clean up. In the living room, BEN floated in front of Ishmill.

BEN: BOO!

Ishmill: Hey, BEN.

BEN: Aw, you're no fun. I can't get yo scared you. Oh, Jill wants to talk to you in her room.

Ishmill got curious on why did Jill decided she want to talk to you. He then got off the couch & headed up to her room. When he made it to her door, he knock on it.

???: Come in.

He open the door & see Laughing Jill under the cover. He close the door & then walk to her.

Ishmill: BEN said you wanted to talk to me?

Jill: Yeah. Do you...like me?

Ishmill: Yeah.

Jill: No. I mean, do you love me?

Ishmill: Jill, I will always love you to the fullest.

Jill: Really?

Ishmill: Really.

Jill: In that case....

She push the cover off her to surprised Ishmill, making him blushed red. Laughing Jill is naked under the cover with the chainsaw next to her. She grab it & slice upward, making Ishmill clothes rip & showing her his hard penis. She then grabs it & started to stroke it.

Jill: I know this is our first time, but please give me a ride.

Ishmill: I will.

Jill: Good.

She put the chainsaw on the floor & made Ishmill laid in bed. She started to lower herself on his penis. She started to moan & bleed from her pussy.

Ishmill: Jill.

Jill: It's ok. I do like it rough.

Ishmill: Ok, I'll give you rough.

He started to pound her pussy with love while squeezing her breasts, making Jill moan some more. The experience went from pain to pleasure in a matter of minutes. Jill then started to kiss Ishmill roughly. As their time went on, they started to reach their climax.

Ishmill: I'm going to cum!

Jill: Do it inside me! Knock me up!

Ishmill then shoot his cum inside her womb, making her scream with pleasure. She then laid on top. Ishmill decided to take it out, but Jill grab his hands & hold it over their heads.

Jill: Let it stay in there. I love you, Ishmill.

Ishmill: I love you too, Jill.

((Done! If you like, please follow ishmill for this awesome lemon idea. The next one is a lemon so be on the lookout. Until then, STAY SHOCKING!!!))