Scenario: Easter loving(🍋)

((Notes: I am in a sad mood because my dad & mom argue & he left........ I don't think he left for good. Anyway, I don't have an idea for the other scenario yet. Also, It was a choice for a girl who is wearing a Playboy bunny suit. Let's do this. 😢😭))

Easter. The day where the Easter bunny hide a bunch of eggs for people to collect. However, I ain't doing nothing in this holiday. The reason is because my dad got killed by a truck. How did he died is because of me. I thought I saw an angel with black wings & without knowing, a truck driver didn't see me, so my dad sacrifice his life for me. After that, I have been closed up from people for good. Issei is the only person who I agree to become a pawn for Rias. I met other women, including Akeno. Her personality is something. I always ignore them other than the mission I was given. Issei told them about my extreme depression & how I lost my dad. Rias heard all & blame that angel.

Rias: So, Raynare wants him to become his pawn!

Akeno: That's why he is acting like this.

Asia: What about his mom?

Issei: She died after having him.

Rias: How long this will last? He's already locked himself in his room.

Issei: Could be days before he shut his stomach.

Issei saw Akeno leaving.

Issei: Where are you going, Akeno?

Akeno: To break Sparky's depression. I can't just stand here & do nothing!

Akeno ran off, leaving Issei smiled. Rias see his smile & hug him.

Rias: Akeno will do anything for him. She loves him as much as I love you, Issei.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Akeno kissing Chibi Sparky

I was in my bed, regretting the day I lost my dad. I was silently crying, making sure the others doesn't see. After hours, I finally give in to hunger & went into the kitchen without the others knowing. I got enough food & sneak back to my room. I close the door & lock it.

???: Oh, Sparky.~

I turn around & saw Akeno wearing a sexy white playboy mansion bunny costume

Akeno: Your bunny is here & she is ready to be cuddle with.

My response... I push her out of my room & lock it behind her. She went to the door & then start banging on the door. I'm glad to have that door magic proof. I then went in my bed & try to sleep. I somehow dreaming that I was in the dream realm. I then see a ball of light then that ball of light turns into my dad. I was shocked to see that he is hear. However, another ball of light show up & turn into my mom.

Dad: We don't want you to feel sorry for us because of what happen to us.

Mom: We want you to enjoy with your friends & make a family.

Dad: I didn't regret anything from marrying your mom to having you. We always will be there with you in here....

He pointed at my head...

Mom: ...& here.

She pointed at my heart.

Me: Ok.

Dad: Now, go & make Akeno happy.

As the white dream faded away, I woke up in my room, what feel like minutes. I got up, unlock the door, & open the door, revealing Akeno on the floor, looking sad. I petted her head & she look at me.

Me: I'm sorry about how I acted. Is there anything you want me to do in order for you to be happy?

Akeno: Yeah. There is.

She push me back in the room & lock the door. She turn to me.

Akeno: I want to be your girlfriend & future wife.

Me: Ok.

Akeno: & our first time.... together.

Me: First time?

She made a hand gesture(👉👌) & I immediately blushed at that. She get on her knees & take my penis out. It wasn't even hard. She made me sit on my bed & then start licking my penis. It wasn't long before it got hard. Then she started putting my penis inside her pussy with love. I see blood coming out. I was about to pull out, but she stop me. She hold my head between her breasts & started moving up & down. Her moans are getting loud. However, we are near the end, so I shoot my cum inside her womb, causing her to moan loud. We are heavily panted & I bring her in bed.

Akeno: I love you, Sparky.

Me: I love you too, Akeno.

((DONE! HAPPY EASTER TO YOU!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT. UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!!!))