Scenario: Killing the enemies or Protecting her?

((Note: This request is from ntfromaroundhere & the waifu he choose is Carta Issue from Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphan. This one will be tough. Let's do this!))

 Let's do this!))

((Your Gundam, Mute Dog))

After their first encounter with Mikazuki, Mute Dog did question himself about his actions he pull out in that battle. Was he fighting for the thrills, for the right thing, or for protecting Carta. He does know she has feelings not only him, but her friend McGillis Fareed. As he waited for his suit to get it polish, McGillis show up & stand next him.

McGillis: I see you are keeping it like that when we found it.

Mute Dog: Yeah. The history with Epyon holds dear to the previous owner. 200 years & it look as it barely rust. McGillis.

McGillis: Yeah?

Mute Dog: I want to know. Every time I jump into Epyon, I question on what am I doing with it? Is it killing my enemies? Or protecting the ones that I love?

McGillis: Try both.

Mute Dog: Huh?

McGillis: The Pilot of Epyon name...... was Sparky. He had that question ask to him countless times. He even had been manipulated. But in the end, he was a good guy, who was stopping invaders from outer space. He is a example for us to follow.

???: Mute Dog.

They turn around to see a random guard, saluting them.

Guard: Commander Carta Issue wants you to accompany her out on the field. They found the people.

Mute Dog: Alright.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Sparky controlling Epyon.

Mute Dog & Lady Carta fly to where they saw their enemies, during their flight, Mute Dog still trying to figure out the question.

Carta: Mute Dog? Mute Dog. Mute Dog!

Mute Dog: Huh?

Carta: Are you ok?

Mute: Yeah.

Carta: Are you sure? You have been spacing out for a while. Is there anything you want to talk about?

Before your answer, both of your system pick up something on the radar.

Carta: Enemies on the train. Mute Dog, I need you to stay focus on this task.

Mute Dog: Right.

They stop in the train tracks & block them.

((Note: Too lazy to make a fight. Pretend Mute Dog & Mikazuki is battling, yet Mute Dog powers through.))

After a few days in the hospital for his injuries, Carta visit him to give him flowers. She does this every hour. The next thing she did is kiss his lips passionately. The feelings of this woke him up. She look into his eyes, hoping that one day, she will help him find the answer.

((DONE!! SORRY ntfromaroundhere I JUST CAN'T GET INTO SCI-FI. FOLLOW THIS GUYS FOR THE SWEET REQUEST. UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING.))