Scenario: Circle of Life

((Note: This request is from Wolfman7903 & he chose Winter Schnee from RWBY. The other he chose I can't do. I'm sorry, but I can't. Anyway, let's do this.))

Liam & Akai are walking down beacon academy after a trip down memory lane when I heard metal, so I look to see where is that noise & it Winter Schnee with a couple of robots.

Winter: Liam!

Liam went pale for a second before turning around & face her.

Liam: Y-yes Winter.

Winter: I need to talk to you alone.

Liam: O-o-ok.

Winter's robot guide her & Liam to a private place, where I was just standing around. I raised an eyebrow into what curiosity has brought me, so I followed them. I saw them go inside a dorm room. I slowly walk to where they're at & quietly place my ear in front of the door. The next thing I heard is a thud. I was confused, so I knock on the door. It open to see Winter.

Winter: Oh. Hello, Akai.

Me: What happen?

Winter open the door let me in, only to see Liam on the floor.

Winter: I told Liam I was pregnant.

Me: Man, I had that reaction.

Winter: You did? Who, & When?

Me: Glynda. It was actually an April fools joke.

Winter: Oh.

Out of the blue, Liam woke up from his comma.

Liam: What happen?

Me: Winter knock you out.

Liam: But she didn't use her fist.

Me: No. She use the "Guy is screwed" line.

Liam: What?

Me: She's pregnant.

Liam went out cold like a light.

Winter: You have to say that?

Me(Chris Tucker way): He don't understand the words that coming out of my mouth!

Winter snickered a bit.

Winter: Ok. You win.

Me: I'll see you two later.

I started walking back to see Glynda, as Winter look down at Liam, shaking her head thinking the old line.

Winter: What am I going to do with you?

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Akai fire roasting Turkey

Winter came back from the doctor to show Liam the ultrasound. Liam & Akai are eating some Buffalo wild wings.

Winter: There you are.

Winter sit next to him.

Winter: I visit the doctor & here is a picture of our girl.

Liam: A girl?

Winter: Yes.

Me: You are screwed.

Winter: Do you mind?

Me: No.

Timeskip brought to you by Buffalo wild wings

9 months has passes & she is going into Labor. Liam & the whole Schnee family rushed her to the emergency room. Winter is breathing heavily & struggling with holding. The doctor & Nurses are helping Winter. Liam is holding her hand & through some deep push, there is a whining sound coming from & their baby girl came out.

Doctor: Its a girl.

The doctor is cleaning her up & give  her to Winter.

((DONE!! THANK Wolfman7903 & FOLLOW HIM FOR THIS SCENARIO!! UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!!))