Scenario: Icicle Savior(🍋)

((Note: This request is from MLPFan001 & the waifu he choose is Esdeath. Now this is a long time update. The request is now close. Let's do this))

Through the surprised, Esdeath & Najenda are started to wake up & look around

Through the surprised, Esdeath & Najenda are started to wake up & look around. They are hanging out with their wrist lock up dangling from a pit of lava. Who will do such a thing to these Mid 20s women?

((Najenda: How did you know about that?))
((Esdeath: We never told you.))
((Me: I saw the anime. Did you think I haven't watch it?))
((Esdeath: Like Highschool DxD...))
((Najenda: Killing Bites...))
((Esdeath: Medaka Box...))
((Najenda: Sekirei...))
((Me: Are you done?))
((Esdeath: Black Lagoon...))
((Me: Oy.))
((Esdeath: We're done.))

Why, it was no other than Browser & Eggman, of course. They have combine their own into a Robot machine.

Eggman: Look who is awake.

Najenda: What the?

Esdeath: Let us go, right now.

Eggman & Bowser started to laughing at her.

Eggman: & who is going to stop us?

???: Turn around & see.

Bowser & Eggman turn around to see Frost Wing carrying Yastufusa while I'm wielding Murasama. Bowser & Eggman are shocked to see us here, unharmed.

Eggman: How did you get through all that security?

Me: We came from the back door.

I pointed at the door, which leads to the back door. Bowser forgot about that & Eggman is pissed off. We then pull out our swords & cut their heads off, killing them in the process. We swing them over to ground & unhook them. We then went out the back door & head home.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Frost being frozen by Chibi Esdeath

Najenda: Wait, you mean you switch your bodies?

Akame(Me): Actually, our brains. But yeah.

Esdeath: No wonder the imperial arm didn't reject them.

Kurome(Frost Wing): No. It reject us, um, them.

Akame(Me): Finish.

Akame(Me) has finish the brain swapping ray & shoot both Kurome & Frost Wing. We look at themselves & cheered happily. S(he) then shoot himself & Akame. They nodded at each other.

Kurome: Yes! We're back to normal.

Akame: We will be back. We need to get something from the store.

Akame & Kurome left to head to the store, leaving us with The past Generals. However, we slowly look at the girls, who have evil auras seeping out of them. Frost Wing & I turn white with fright. They walk towards us until they were up to us.

Frost Wing: Um, Esdeath? Are you two going to kill us?

Me: Please don't. Can we negotiate, Najenda?

Esdeath & Najenda are looking at each other, then nodded due to the same idea they have. Najenda then went to my room. I look at Frost Wing.

((Note: Two bed, two bath apartment we shared.))

Me: I think I got off a lot safer than I expected.

Out of nowhere, Najenda's mechanical hand came & grab my shirt, dragging me towards my room while Esdeath grab Frost Wing's arm & to him to his room, before pushing him on his bed & froze in place.

Esdeath: You deserve to be punished........in a way we both will feel good.

She then rip Frost Wing's pants to expose his hard penis. She takes her panties off & put them in his mouth.

Esdeath: Sit back, relax, & let me do all the work.

She put his member in her pussy & slam down hard. She moan in pain, due to her first time. She puts her hands on his chest & started going up & down on his penis. Her moans change from pain to pleasure in seconds. His member started to swell up as she feel this.

Esdeath: Yes! Are you getting ready to cum?! Then shoot it all inside Me!

Frost Wing then ends shooting his nectar inside Esdeath's womb. He is panting with her panty in his mouth. She then lean close to his face to say something.

Esdeath: Your punishment is far from over.

Frost Wing: Meep!

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Esdeath

Frost Wing & Esdeath are laying down in the covers, naked, with her head on his chest. As he pet her he stares at the wall. On the other side of the wall is my bedroom. Inside, Me & Najenda cuddling naked after the same punishment, only this time, My head is on her boobs while she is smoking a cigarette.

Me/Frost Wing: I wonder if Sparky/Frost Wing or the others have experience what I have. Guess I won't find an answer.

((DONE! THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENCE MLPFan001 NOW THE REQUEST PAGE IS NOW CLOSED! I DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL I OPEN IT BUT, THE NEXT WILL BE THEME BASED! UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!!))