Scenario: Yandere Girlfriend (🍋)

((Note: This request is from Monika_chr & he chose Plutia or Iris Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia. I was playing Monster Hunter World so I can come up with an idea. Let's do this!))

What a surprised that two humans, Aeron & Sparky, ended up from their world's to the Planeptune. However, they ended up in front of nine girls: Neptune, Noire, Vert, Blanc, Uni, Nepgear, Rom, Ram, & Plutia. They were shocked to see us & Vice versa. During our time here, we learn that there is a way to get back home, but it would take a thousand years. When we heard about this, our reaction has gotten out of the ordinary(Aeron's jaw drop to the floor, literally while my head exploded.) After that, Noire & I have become boyfriend/girlfriend As well Plutia & Aeron. However, Noire & I have notice that Plutia stay in her Goddess form all the time. I even told Noire that I saw her killed girls who talk to him. Aeron came in to tell us some good news.

Aeron: Guys! I got us tickets to a R-18 private island.

Iris Heart came in & hug his arm, squeezing it between her breasts.

Iris Heart: Oh, Aeron. We can actually have some alone time.

Aeron: I was also about to bring Sparky & Noi-

Noire: Actually, me & Sparky want to do some Netflix & Chills.

Me: Uh, yeah. What she said.

Aeron: Are you-

He was interrupted by Iris dragging him out of the house.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Aeron tied up & taken by Chibi Iris Heart

They have made it to R-18 private island. They found a spot where no one is there. They went behind the trees. When they made it to the other side, it was a beautiful sight. However, Iris Heart knocked him out cold & take them to their hotel room. When he woke up, he see that the place is dark as night falls, he is bound to the bed with his ankles & wrist tied up.........& his mouth is stuff with a cloth. He look to see Iris Heart laying on him. She look at him to see if he's awake. She then sit up & on his stomach, revealing her naked body.

Iris Heart: Oh, Aeron. I love everything about you. Your favorite color, your eyes, your hair, your lips, even your sexy body. The reason why you can't talk is because of these....

She pulled the cloth that was inside his mouth, revealing her panties.

Aeron: Iris, I know. Sparky told me about your Yandere sadist side. But I don't care. I still love you.

Iris: Really? I know how you can love me in a way.

Iris grab his hard penis & positioning herself to put it in her. She then went all the way down, causing her to bleed. When he felt the blood on his penis, he was about to say something, but she put her finger on his hips. She started to bounce on his penis hard from the start. She do kiss his lips & let him suck her nipples. In a few minutes of forced hard pounding, they are reaching their limit.

Aeron: I-Iris..... I'm a-about to.....

Iris Heart: Yes! Shoot me your cum inside my pussy! I'm going to make sure I'll have your child!

Aeron: Wait!

It was too late. Both of them ended up cumming with Iris Heart cumming on Aeron's penis while he shoot his semen in her womb. She didn't collapse on Aeron somehow...... but he is going to experience her sadist side.

Aeron: Iris Heart.

Iris Heart: Don't worry, Aeron. I just need to punish you.

She bring out the horse crop & smack her hand. Knowing Aeron, shocked from the sight, the word in  his head are telling him one word: Survive.

((DONE! THANK & PLEASE FOLLOW Monika_chr FOR THIS AWESOME REQUEST & MY FIRST YANDERE SCENARIO. NOT ONLY I DID THIS, BUT ALSO A PART FOR MY Blake Belladonna x Self Faunus. UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING))

MLPFan001 Frost Wing's Esdeath vs

MLPFan001 Frost Wing's Esdeath vs. Monika_chr Aeron's Iris Heart. A fight to the death. Who would win?