Scenario: When I am sick

((Note" Far to Long! This request is from PsychoEsquireBendy. Seeing it is windy, might as well get this opportunity done. I have no knowledge to High school DxD, so let do this!!))

Rias Gremony, the princess of destruction, is currently happy with me. How did I & my friend, Issei, is not my fault, but his. Him & his freaking harem idea surprising came to life as Rias offers him his harem. In return..... I become Rias' boyfriend. However, Issei wants to know, so I told him that I am a fallen angel. My mother is a fallen angel when she fell in love with a human. We now lived in a house. Last night, I took Issei to the movies & the next morning....

???: ACHOOO!!

I am currently laying in bed, groaning under the covers.

Me: ACHOOO!!

I weakly reach out to grab a box of tissue. I take one & blow my nose hard into it. There was a knock on the door. I tried to ignore it. The person came pulled the cover from my head. I opened my eyes & saw Issei. He was shocked.

Issei: Dude, you look horrible.

Me: I feel like shit.

Issei: Sorry about last night, man. I didn't know it will rain.

Me: Me neither. Tell Rias for me.

Issei: Just Rias?

Me: Akeno, Xenovia, Asia, Koneko, Irina, Rossweisse and Ravel will be ok. Rias is worried.

???: Sparky.~

The princess of destruction came in my room & saw me, causing her to be worried about me & run towards me, caressing my cheeks.

Rias: What happen? Are you sick?

Me: You could say that.

Rias: Worry not, my future demon king. I will stay by your side & cure you. I promise.

Me: Ok.

She then races to her room.

Issei: I hope that I don't get sick.

Me: You will if you keep standing next to me.

Issei: True.

Me: So, what are you going to do?

Issei: I don't know. I was hoping to get ideas from you.

Me: They want the D?

Issei: No, but I came prepared.

Me: If your method is turning yourself invisible, don't bother. Women can smell fear on us.

Issei: Aw. Well, I'll see you later.

Issei then left my room while I laid back. A few hours later, I was taking a nap until I heard my door open. I look & see Rias in a sexy nurse outfit. I was blushing.

Me: Rias! Why are you wearing that?!

Rias: It is best if I fit the idea. Now, check your temperature.

She put the thermometer under my tongue & feel my forehead using her hand. She felt that I was hot. She take the canteen & reads it.

Rias: 112°?! That is a fever! Lucky, I have a cure.

She pull out a thermostat from her chest & open it. She pour the hot soup in a cup & give it to me.

Rias: Here. Drink some. I made it.

Me: What is it?

Rias: Chicken noodle soup.

I then drink some. It is tasty. She put the canteen on the table. She got under the cover & snuggle on me.

Me: Rias! You'll get sick.

Rias: I don't care. As long as I stay with my Sparky, I'm happy even if I get sick. Plus you will take care of me.

((DONE!! PLEASE FOLLOW PsychoEsquireBendy FOR THE IDEA. ALRIGHT, I'M STREAMING AT www.twitch.tv/Greensparkyboy. FEEL FREE TO SAY HI. UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!!))