Scenario: Dragon's Treasure(🍋)

((Note: Requested by dragongodprince Can't think of nothing for this idea, so let's do this.))

Dragons are the highest level monsters combining a strong body with intelligence. They are fearsome monsters with sharp claws that can tear through steel & breath of fire that can incinerate anything. They have been titled "Rulers of the Earth" because of the enormous power they possess. They take an arrogant, high-handed attitude towards not only humans, but other monsters as well.

Our story centers around Catherine, the Dragon. After her big sister got some kids & pressured her to get a man, She takes to the skies & fly around. However, She couldn't find anyone that will strike her fancy. She was about to give up & live alone until she look down & saw Jason. When she saw him, her heart beat fast, her heat tells her that he is her mate. She snaps out of her tran & secretly follows him using the skies to find out where does he live. He started walking home after getting Red Dead Redemption 2 for the PS4. He walks to his small apartment.

Jason: Finally. I got my own copy. Now to play the game.

Catherine lower herself to see through the window. Jason is now setting up the game. She floated towards the door & was about to take it off, but instead, she knocked on the door & hide. When Jason heard the door, he open up & walk out to see, taking the opportunity for Catherine to knock him out cold. She picks him up & fly to her cave. She laid him on the pile of gold. She look outside as the sunset falls, then back to him. Jason started to wake up to slowly see Catherine.

Jason: A dragon!?

Catherine: Yes. My name is Catherine.

Jason: I'm Jason.

Catherine: Jason, you are my treasure & you will let me bear your kid.

Catherine is started to walk towards him.

Jason: Wait, hold up! Can't we talk about it?

She ripped his clothes off, leaving him naked with a hard penis. She hovers toward it.

Jason: Please! I don't want to be a father!

Catherine: It was never your decision.

Catherine slowly sit on Jason's penis, until she is all the way down, causing her to bleed. She started at a steady pace while holding down his wrist. She is French kissing with him. Jason is now started to enjoy this due to the urge, so does Catherine. Catherine now let go & hold his cheeks while Jason rub her booty & Wings. Catherine is now going faster. In a couple of minutes, Jason shoot his semen in Catherine's womb while she coating his penis. Both of them passed out. A few hours later, Jason woke up to see he is still in the cave. He turned his head to see Catherine sleeping. Only one thing has come to his mind: "I just got fucked by a dragon. Holy crap."

((DONE! 1/3 OF THE MONSTER GIRL REQUEST IS FINISHED! PLEASE FOLLOW dragongodprince FOR THE CHOICE. UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!))