Scenario: Getting Married

((Note: This scenario is request by Teen__Ghost & the waifu he choose is Kefla from DBS. Now all you Kefla haters can go to hell!! Let's do this!))

Ghost is flying around, nervously looking for someone..... UNTIL he sense another ki. What this power he felt? None other than Kefla. He quickly dash to someone's apartment. Inside that house is Android 21 making some tea for herself. 21 look at her husband Sparky, who is sleeping on the couch. She smiled at this & not long, Ghost burst through the roof.

21: Ghost!

Ghost: 21! You gotta help me out. I need to find something for me & Kefla. She wants to get married.

21: Oh. Well, Sparky & I went to a wedding chapel & got a wedding request form. But he is asleep.

Ghost grabs me & start shaking me to wake up, but failed.

21: There is an way to talk to him.

Ghost: How?

21 press a pressure point behind the near, causing him to fall asleep next to the couch I was sleeping on. The next thing is he is waking up in a colorful amusement park. However, the world is different from the real world & blood on the floor. He is not careful. As he was walking, he heard a scream. He ran until he said....... Death 13 killing another victim. He look at Ghost & started floating towards him. He tried firing his Ki Blast, but when his hand is out, nothing happened. His back is at the wall, with no way out. The creature face is in front of his face.

Death 13: Did you tried to wake me up without letting me finished the job?

Ghost: Sparky?

Me: Don't ask. Anyway, if you want, the marriage papers are right here.

I gave him a marriage paper & bunk him on the head.

Me: Don't bother me while I'm working.

I press the same pressure point to wake him up & see Kefla up in his face, all mad.

Kefla: Ghost! You better have a good reason to fall asleep.

Ghost is thinking about a reason, but he shows her a paper. She blushed & happy, she hug him. She grab him & flew up, causing a roof to have a hole. I then began to wake up. As 21 went to sit next to me, we look up at the holes they made.

((DONE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! PLEASE FOLLOW Teen__Ghost FOR THE SWEET REQUEST!! UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!!))

Also, This is what I found, Teen__Ghost the other day... 🤐

 🤐