Scenario: Smash 4 love (🍋)

((Note: I want to do something before I finish up my 3rd volume of Blake Belladonna x Self Faunus. Now, before anyone jump the gun, No. This Palutena is not marry to AustinGoji1999. This one take place in the smash universe. Let's do this.))

How my day can go bad to worse. I woke up due to my phone start ringing at 8 AM in the morning. Not only that, I had to work with the manager that I hate. I had to take my lunch late, & got off real late. 9 hours on my legs & feets. I just wanted my life to end. However, my "wish" granted when I got home & loaded up my copy of Super Smash bros for the Switch. When I jump on & press start, my screen went black, then my TV somehow started to glow a bright light not only to blind me, but also take into my game. I woke up out of looking at the sky. When I sit up, I look around  & see nothing but clear sky. When I look down, I see I am on Palutena's temple. If I have be scared of heights, now will be a good time. I am backing up a bit, not before I got tapped on my shoulder. I turn around to see Zelda & Palutena smile at me. My response.....is I fainted. They look at each other in confused.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Khiry being carried.

I don't know how long I was out. Hours, maybe days. I started to hear multiple voices around me. I started to regain conscious as I open my eyes to see all familiar faces, like Mario, Link, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Sonic, Mega man, & Pac-man. They told me that Zelda & Palutena brought me here to this world after the video they got last night. I was heartbroken by my ex in front of work. I was supposed to take some time off for a week. It looks like I might take more than just a week. I started to walk around the surprised resort. I even got a sweet room. I was getting ready to go to that healing spa pool, I quietly cracked the door to see if someone is in there. No one is in there. So I enter it & close the door, take my clothes off, leaving me naked & step in the pool. I feel so relaxed in the pool. It was enjoyable, until I heard the door being close. I look & see Zelda & Palutena.

Palutena: Can you make room for us?

Zelda: I think you can.

Zelda & Palutena join in after removing their towels.

Zelda: This feels nice.

Palutena: I always enjoy this so much. How about you, Khiry?

Me: Its nice.

Zelda: Can I lean on you?

Palutena: I want to lean on him.

Me: I think I'm done.

I was about to get away from them but when I got in the middle, Palutena is hugging me from behind with her breasts on my back.

Palutena: Don't be scared. We won't hurt you.

Me: But I don't want to hurt both of you.

Zelda then appear in front of us.

Zelda: You don't have choose. We decided to share you.

Zelda hug me while her breasts touching my chest. I'm still blushing while my penis is getting hard for Zelda to feel it. She back up for them to see how big it is.

Zelda: I didn't know you were this hard.

Palutena: Did we turn you on?

Me: Yes.

Palutena: It's ok to be embarrassed.

Zelda: We're not mad. We are gladly going to take care of this problem.

Palutena moved me to sit down in the water.

Zelda: Do you want to go first? It was your idea.

Palutena: I'll be honor.

Palutena got into position, but stopped.

Palutena: Can you be gentle with us?

Zelda: This is our first time.

Me: It's my first time too.

Zelda: I see.

Palutena: Let's take this in your room.

We then put our towels on & head to my room. I open a door to let them in & put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob. I lock the door, turn around to see Palutena, towel off & legs spread. Zelda pull me towards her. I see she wants me to do. I took my towel off & slowly stick my penis in Paultena's pussy. She is started to bleed. I wanted to pull out, but she wrap her legs around my waist.

Palutena: Don't. I need this. I wanted to be your first anyway.

I started to thrust inside her pussy with love as I move normally while squeezing her breasts. Zelda is masturbating to make sure she will get wet in time. Palutena is moaning with pleasure. however, I might be cumming too early. I tried to hold it, but Palutena sees my face.

Palutena: Its ok. You can shoot your cum inside me.

Me: Are you sure?

Palutena: Go ahead. We are on the pill.

I then shoot my cum inside her womb. I pull it out, however, it is still hard. Palutena points at Zelda, who has her butt out & hands on the wall. I slowly stick my penis in Zelda's pussy with love. Even though she is wet, she is bleeding a bit, but use her magic to heal her. I thrust inside your pussy with love as I move normally while squeezing her breasts. She moans are getting loud than Palutena's. This time, it was a little longer until my limit.

Me: Zelda. I'm going to...

Zelda: Me too. Do it together.

I then shoot my cum inside her womb. We all laid in my bed, all naked & cover up.

Me: I love the both of you, Girls.

Both: We love you, Khiry.

((DONE))