Chapter 13

Luke
We just got finished with the very last scene of the series and boy am I happy. I mean I will being on set and being around the guys but this was exhausting. I went straight to the meeting room following behind the guys to see Toni nowhere. Where is she? I looked all around the room and she wasn't in here so I went to the lunch room to check there's but she wasn't in there neither. I went back to the meeting room looking for Algee and Keith and when I saw them, I went to them and pulled them to the side.

ALGEE: you good man?

LUKE: y'all seen Toni?

KEITH: nah not since earlier when we was all in here

ALGEE: same, why?

LUKE: She usually would be in here but - damn I forgot lemme text her

I texted her asking where she was but I didnt get a text back and she would usually text me back quick.

LUKE: something just don't feel right

I saw Jeremy walk in and look around. I was wondering why he was in here then he started walking to Johnny.

ALGEE: man I don't like that dude, he a bitch

KEITH: what he talking to Johnny for? I hope he ain't still trying to get ya girl

He gave Johnny a manly hug then they both started walking out together but before they left, he looked at me and smirked.

LUKE: he done did something

————

" baby open the door it's me " I yelled knocking on the door. She wasn't answering my calls or texts so I knew something was wrong. I was about to knock again but the door opened and my mood changed quick. By the her bloodshot eyes, I could tell that she had been crying.

LUKE: what's wrong? What is it?!

I said walking in closing the door behind me. I walked up to her cupping her face with my hands so she could look me in the eyes.

LUKE: did Jeremy do something to you?

She closed her eyes and was about to start crying again making me clench my fists.

LUKE: what did he do? Baby I need you to tell me, what did he do?

She sat for a moment then finally started talking.

TONI: I was in the meeting room and he came in there

She paused.

TONI: he knows about us

I just stared at her waiting to see if there was more.

TONI: he saw and heard us that day in the lunch room and he said if I don't be with him the night of the premier and be all his

I got more angry cause I knew what he meant by that.

TONI: that he would tell dad

I wanted to go kill this nigga now. The shit he doing is childish and stupid cause he just mad cause Toni don't want him.