Mall Crawl

"Erika!" I heard my brother yell to his girl friend. I laugh at the couple and nick rolled his eyes. "They are so gross" nick said in a thick British accent. I nodded at the fact that my brother and Erika can get really gushy. Kade walks in and plops in an office chair right beside me. "Wanna record today?" He asked. "Yeah sure. Got any ideas?" I replied sitting up and grabbing my coffee. "What if we do a mall crawl?" "Ohhhh yay! I need new clothes anyway!" I said. He got up and grabbed both of our cameras. The Martinez twins walled in after and i hugged both. "Hey savage sister!" They both said. They have been trying to work on there English more and they are getting better. I smile at the two and walk out to meet Kade. I slip on some white adidas. Tristan comes down and we invite him along. "I'm going out with Kade and Tristan! Well be back soon! By Jake!" I yelled probably waking up Tessa and the rest of the gang who were still asleep. We got in Tristan's car and drove to the mall. Tristan recorded while Kade and I tried on clothes.
I found a ripped adidas crop top paired with black legging, pink adidas hat, and aviators. Kade found blue jeans, a grey cut off shirt, and a black hat. " ohhhh Maddie looking spicy!" Tristan said. Kade glared because he's everyone's protective uncle and father. "Watch it Tails!" He said Tristan put his hands up in defence and we paid for the clothes. I put what I was wearing originally in a bag and walked out in my new outfit. We got lunch and went back home. Tessa and me did some music.ly's and watched TV for the rest of the day. So it was fun.