Dinner Date

Tonight was my date with Marcus. It was 3:45. I still had to get ready but this time I was gonna do it myself. I got my clothes makeup and hair stuff out then got in the shower. I was in there for about thirty minutes because I usually take long when it come to a shower. T put my hair in clips and did some light make up. It did not take long because it was just light blush and mascara and eye shadow. Then I put on my out fit and finished my hair. This was the completed outfit.

After I slipped on my shoes I headed downstairs

After I slipped on my shoes I headed downstairs. Ivan and Emilio were in the kitchen with Lucas and Marcus. I heard Ivan whisper something to Ivan in Spanish. Badly audible but I heard it and laughed. "tómalo con calma. es solo cena." I said. (AN: it means take it easy its just dinner). The both shrugged with a smirk and walked out. "What did they say?" Lucas asked. "Nothing. I don't think you wanna know" I said with a chuckle. "OK. I'm gonna go face time mom. Bye guys!" Lucas said with a wave. "Tell her I said hey!" Marcus shouted to his brother. "You ready to go?" He asked turning to me. "Yeah. Were is Jake?" I said. "I had Tessa take him to her photo shoot. So he won't find d out and its just us." He said. I smiled. He took my hand and we walked to his car. I got in and he did to. "Were we going?" I asked. He started to drive. He took my hand again resting it on his leg. "Um how about out back?" He asked. I nodded happily because I love it there.
---
Once we got there we sat in a booth and orders our meal. We both got steak and fries. "So did you guys get all the sticky notes off the house?" I asked. "Yeah I'm pretty sure. But there might be a few here and there." He said. We ate our food and talked for a bit. We played and walked out. We stood by his car for a minute. "Maddie?" Marcus spoke. "Yeah Marcus?" I asked. "I really had fun. I've loved being with you for the past couple days. I know we just started dating but I really like you. And I was--"

~~~
Hahaha I'm so evil. Cliffhanger! Read and find out what happens! Love you!