telling fans.

"Come on get up..." Marcus whispers in my ear. I groaned.
"Come on baby. I'll make you breakfast." He said. I turns over on my stomach and buried my head in the pillow.
"Fine I'll eat your waffles!" He said. I shot up.
"You wouldn't dare!" I said with a glare. He smirked.
"Watched me." He said. He quickly kissed me then started running down stairs.
"Noo that's not fair!!" I whine. I jumped out of bed and start running after him. I slid down the railing in attempt to go faster as soon as I got down I saw Marcus with a plate of waffles.
"You fucking had extra!?" I said. He gave me an innocent smile walking up to me for a hug. I put my hand out in front of him to stop him. I grabbed a waffle and turned around.
"Aww babe." He said hugging me from behind.
"Fine." I gave up and kissed his cheek.
"You know I've been thinking we should tell are fans." I said. He smiled widely.
"Yay!" He said. I laughed.
"OK but I need to go see Lucas." He said. I nodded and he walked up the stairs. I went into the kitchen. Jake came in and I told him what was gonna happen. He agreed and went to go talk to nick. I saw a notification pop up on my phone. It was a tweet from Marcus.

Gotta girl. Wanna meet her?

I smiled at it and him and Lucas walked in. I shook my head at Marcus as he smirked slightly. I smiled and Lucas started recording.
"Good morning Dobre army! So today we have big news. As you all know I showed the video of me and my new girlfriend. But today its Marcus' turn." He said.
(A/N I died I'm so happy Lucas got a girl😊 go check the video)
"That's right Dobre army. I got a girl. As you saw on my Twitter. You get to meet her today. She is honesty the greatest girl ever. She beautiful and the love of my life. But we saw comments of who you thought it was and a lot of you got it right." He said
"And my girlfriend is--" he said looking at me to come to him.
"Me! Hey Dobre army!" I kissed his cheek.
" we will make a q/a later" he continued then let Marcus finish the video. We did the same thing for my channel.
"Damn my Twitter is blowing up." I said. He nodded looking at his phone because it was doing the same thing.
"Babe let's cuddle" he said. I smiled and we layer on the couch. We watch movies with everyone for the rest of the day. I'm glad we told the fans.