I Love You...

"Good morning" I said in to the phone. Dad called me.
"He hun' how you feeling" he said.
"Good. My arms feeling a lot better" I said. We talked a little while longer until he got a call from Logan. I put on some shorts and a hoodie. I walked down stairs and sat on one of the bunk beds in the living room.
"Good morning Maddie." Lucas said coming in the living room.
"Hey Lucas" I said giving him a hug. Marcus came in. I gave him a hug too.
"How your hand babe" Marcus asked.
"Good. How's your head?" I asked looking at Lucas behind him. Lucas gave me a look to distract him.
"What?" Marcus said confused. Just then Lucas tackled Marcus and hit him on the head.
"Wow. OK you'll both pay for that." Marcus said rubbing his head. I kissed his cheek and he smiled.
"Y'all there is small pop up shops down at the beach and I kind of want to go. Do you guys wanna come?" Jake asked. I  nodded and let go of Marcus.
"I need to change." I said. I went upstairs and looked for and out fit. Then I found this

Once I finished I went back down stairs

"Flawless" I hear Marcus whisper under his breath. It made me blush. I shook my head. We waited for everyone to come down. When they did we headed to the beach. I could not hod Marcus's and because we have not told the fans get and there are a lot around here. We walked down the shops, took pics wit fans and each other, Marcus bought me a blur band bracket and he got a green one.
"Aww that cute" Tristan said looking at the brackets.
" shut up Tristan" I said with a blush. After Marcus said he said he needed to talk to Lucas. I walked with Jake.
"You really like Marcus don't you?" Jake said. I nodded and blushed.
"Good. I know he will treat you well. I'm glad you found someone different and better" he said.
"Thanks Jake." I said. He gave me a hug and we hit a couple more shops. We all started to walk back through town and to the house.
"Um Maddie?" I then from laughing with Tessa to Marcus who seems nervous. The rest of the guys went inside. Marcus graves my hand and led me down the side walk to a tree. He leaned on it and looked up at the stats. It was beautiful. Marcus looked down and held my hand.
"Maddie? I've been wanting to tell you this for a while. You know I really care about you and you know I really like you." He said looking me in the eyes.
"Yes Marcus I know. I really like you to." I said. I rested both by hands on his shoulders.
"Maddie. I... I love... Yeah. I love you Maddie Paul." He said. I my eyes went bit and I smile widely.
" I love you too!" I said. He smiled really big. I kissed him and he held me for a while. When he let go we walked back to the house. I gave him one last kiss and went to bed. I love you Marcus Dobre.