Girlfriend!?

~flash Back~
"Maddie?" Marcus spoke. "Yeah Marcus?" I asked. "I really had fun. I've loved being with you for the past couple days. I know we just started dating but I really like you. And I was wondering if you wanted to actually...be my girlfriend." He said.
~end of flashback ~
Wait. What?! Girlfriend?! MARCUS DOBRE asked ME to be HIS GIRLFRIEND?! Omg yes! Wait say it Maddie say it! "I mean if you wanna take--" he started but I cut him off. "Yes! Yes I will be your girlfriend! I really like you to!" I said happily. His face brightens up and he picked me up in a hug spinning me around. I smiled back and we kissed. When we separated we got in the car with smiles on both of our faces. He held my hand tightly. "You know... We should tell Jake" he said pulling out of the parking lot. It was about 7 right now. Erika and Jake would be back at the house and 8. "Yeah i think your right. But in the morning OK? I think there been enough excitement for one night." I said smiling at him. He nodded. "Yeah you got that right." He chuckled. We drove home and told nick and Tessa. They were happy. I texted Logan telling him everything and that we wanted to tell Jake so he had to come to the house. He said he would be there then Jake and Erika got home. We told Erika and she nearly died. Lucas and Marcus went upstairs and I went to bed. I have a big day tomorrow.