Teling Logan

We decided to tell Logan that me and Marcus are dating. The only people going were me, Marcus, Lucas, and Nick. I got dressed (outfit above) and went downstairs. Marcus and Lucas we at the counter on there phones. "Hi Maddie!" Lucas yelled scaring the shit out of Marcus who snapped up fast. I laughed. "Are you scared to tell Logan" Marcus asked. "No not really. He loves me but he's not as protective as Jake" I said. He nodded. Lucas went to go grab his shoes and hoodie. "So after we leave logans do you wanna get some pizza wit me?" Marcus said. I kissed his cheek. "I'd love to." I said. I sat on the counter and got on my phone. Jake walked in. "Hey guys Nick wants y'all." He said. We both said OK and went to nick. I yelled a quick bye to Jake and we all went outside. I rode with Nick and the twins rode together. When we got to logans I ran up to him and tackled him in a quick hug. "Hey sis. So what's this meeting for?" He asked. We all went to his living room. Nick sat with Lucas on the left couch. I sat with Marcus on the left one. And Logan sat on the chair in the middle. "OK so you remember at the party you asked me about me and Marcus?" I started. "Yeah. People talk and I did not know." He replied. I nodded. "Well after that me and Marcus kinda became a thing..." I said waiting for his reaction. Marcus squeezed my hand. Logans eyes went wide. "OMG!!! YAY!!! THE SHIP IS REAL!!! MY FANS HAVE BEEN SHIPPING YOU SO HARD!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!" He shouted hugging us both. I sighed and laughed in relief. "Wait did you tell Jake?" He asked. We both shook our heads fast. "Good. But you should tell him soon. I'll be there when you do OK?" He said. "Thank you" me a d Marcus both said. We chilled for a not then left. Nick and Lucas went to the house together and me and Marcus went to a pizza joint. "OMG this shit is good!" I exclaimed. "I know right! I love this place!" I laughed and we finished eating. When we got to the house we stayed in the car for a bit. He looked at me and leaned in. I did the same until our lips touched. We kissed and he put his hand at the back of my neck. I put mine in his hair. He went to shift position but he honked the horn causing us both to jump. We laughed and I blushed. We went inside were everyone was. "Where were you guys?" Jake said. "Traffic. " I said. He nodded and Marcus nudged me causing g me to blush. We all watched !movies and chilled for the rest of the day.