lets race.

AN: hey guys so this chapter will be partly in Jakes POV. But then back to Maddie's love. The love you enjoy!

Jakes POV

"Good morning Jake Paulers! I hope you having a gray morning. I hope your dabbing on those haters. I hope you smiling! If tour not apart of the family go ahead and smash that subscribe button. And let's get on with the vlog and wake up the rest of team ten." I said to my vlog camera. I set it up on the couch. Chance Anthony, Ivan, Emilio, and Tristan we're all in the living room slash bedroom. Maddie was asleep on the trampoline. I pushed my dirt bike into the middle of the house. I started it and revved it up. Every one shot up and yelled. I laughed so hard. I picked my camera up.
"Good morning" I said. They all looked annoyed. Marcus and Lucas came  down rubbing there eyes. I walked to Maddie pointing to camera to her.
"Aww did I wake up the princes?" I said girly. I heard a yes from Tessa.
"Fuck you Jake!" She said giving me the finger. Marcus and Lucas went into the kitchen while I sat down with Maddie.
"Wanna race buggy's today?" I said to her. She nodded excitedly. Then we got ready. Lucas and Marcus went to the mall for a bit.
-time skip to the race-
"OK guys you got your communicators in?" Tristan said. We both said yes.
"Alright this will be a nice clean race. No cheating." He said. We both nodded and started up the buggy's.
"Ready..... Set ..... Go!" Tristan yelled. We both sped down the street and around the corner.
"I'm gonna kick your ass" Maddie said over the head set. I shook my head.
"We will see baby sister" I said. We sped down the street until we got near our road.
"J-Jake! The buggy's out of control I can't stop!" I heard Maddie yelled. I looked into the rear view mirror and saw her swerving.
"Try to shift gears--" I tried to say but then the line went dead and I heard a crash.

Maddie POV

Me and Jake were racing and my buggy went out of control. I did not know what to do I tired to tell him but it was to late. I ran into the tree on the side walk. I was in shock. I could hear people. And see them but I could not speak. Or move. All I know was my arm is jacked up. After that I blacked out.