First Date

Were all cleaning up from the party. It was so much fun. I still have glitter in my hair. After we finished every one went to either sleep some more or shower.
"Tails look at this" I said. He turned to me and I did a hair flip causing glitter to get in his face. He froze then shook it all off. Lucas walked in and I did the same thing to him.
"Ugh why?!" He whined. I giggled and went to go change. When I came down Marcus was standing at the kitchen island. "Sup dobre" I said. He smiled.
"Have you seen my brother?" He asked.
"He went upstairs to shower because I glitter bombed him." I laughed. He looked and me confused. I shook my head chasing more glitter to fall.
"Oh shit that's kinda cool. Um can I ask you something" he said.
"Sure wassup?"
"Well there a carnival tonight at the peer and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me...like...on a date?" He said scratching the back of his neck nervously.
"Yeah. Sure it sounds like fun. When?" I said. His face out up.
"Um it opens at seven but its 45mins away plus we gotta get tickets so we can leave around 5:30 if that's good with you" he said I nodded.
"Can't wait." I kissed his cheek and went up stairs. 'Omg Marcus dobre asked me out' 'I said yes' 'wtf do I wear?' I thought. Tessa and Erika walked into my room.
"Guys in need your help." I said. I looked at the time and it was 2:58.
"Wassup?" Erika said. I told them what happens and they almost died.
"Omg you've got to get ready!!" Tessa yelled. Erika was gonna pick out my outfit while Tessa did my hair and makeup. This is what we decided on

 This is what we decided on

Wow

Wow. I really liked how I looked right now. They did really good. I looked at the time it was already 5. It took me lo her to get ready because I had to take a shower and those usually take long for me.
"Omg thanks guys. Oh do t tell Jake. He will murder me"
"Your secret is safe with is" they said. We walked down stairs. Jake was out and I guess Marcus was still upstairs. We sit down and I scroll through my phone while I wait. Soon I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned and got up being by a smile from Marcus. I returned it. He walked me out to his car. "You too be good!!" Erika yelled. I giggled. He opened the for for me. "Thanks." I said. "No problem" he said. He got in and we drove. " you look beautiful. " he said making me blush. "Thanks. You look nice yourself" I said. He smiled. We rode in silence but it was a comfortable silence. We got to the carnival and people were already going in. Mar us took my hand in his as we walked to the ticket booth. "Two access bands please" Marcus said. The Lady put the bands on our wrist and we walked through the entrance. We walked and talked for a bit then we decided to go down to the peer. "You know I was really nervous when I asked you out." He said truthfully. "Really?" I asked him. "Yeah. Lucas finally had enough and said if I did not do it he was gonna do it for me" he said. I giggled slightly. "But I'm glad I did. Because I like being here with you" he said. "Me too Marcus" he took my hand and started to Lean in. I did the same. Our Lip's touched and it was like fireworks. I know that cliché but its true. He pulled away smiling. And I blushed. "Alright let's go play some games!" I said. He agreed and we went back and played like 36 games before we got Hungary. We got hotdogs and cotton candy. After we ate we played one last game. "I can't believe you spent 10 bucks trying to get me a teddy bear" I said. He laughed. "It was worth it" he said and kissed my cheek. We walked back to his car and headed home. "OK so let's not tell Jake yet because I have a feeling he will kill you and I don't want that." I said as we got to the door. "Trust me I don't either. " he said. He kissed me again and we went inside. It was quiet and late so I guess everyone was asleep. I looked in the living room and Lucas was sitting there. "Did you guys have fun?" He asked. We nodded. "Good I'm glad you finally told her Marcus" he said. "Me too. All right I'm going to sleep good night Marcus." I said. He kissed my hand and I went to bed. 'Yes!!' I heard from both of them I giggled and went to bed.