Dinner

"All right are y'all ready?" Jake called. We were all going to dinner tonight for a small meeting. Tessa ditched and went somewhere so me and Erika were the only girls. Were wore nice but comfy dresses. (Ones above) I wore the blue one and Erika wore the pink we walked down the stairs and got I the cars. I rode with Erika Kade and Jake. The rest took there cars once we got to olive garden and got to our big round booth in the corner. I sat in between nick and Marcus. They all talked while we waited for our food. I looked through my media's and stuff. "You look really pretty." Marcus whispers in my ear. I shivers slightly and blushed. "Thanks. Um you look nice to" I said. He smiled down at me. I blushed a little deeper. He was wearing a simple grey button up and black jeans. He did look nice. Our food came and we ate. Marcus glanced at me a couple times during the meeting but I never looked up for fear of being to red. We wound up waiting a while before we went home. When we did I watched a movie with all the twins. I got to go change and came back in night shorts and a T-shirt. I decided to scare them because they were watching a horror movie. I snuck up behind Marcus and Lucas and just before the killer piped up I jumped up and screamed causing them both to jump. Marcus fell and Lucas almost had a heart attack. I died laughing. Martinez's fell asleep so they did not get scared. "Mar us are you OK?!" I said laughing. He groans as he got up holding his head. Lucas glared at me then went to bed still shaken. I help Marcus to the kitchen and get him and ice pack. "Sorry I did not mean for you to get hurt." I said holding the ice pack on his head. He took it in his own and I let go. "Its alright. But imma get you back. You scared the shit outta me." I smile. As does he. "What time is it?" He asked. I look at the clock on the microwave behind him. "11:30" I said. He nodded. I moved so he could leave if he wanted to. "I!ma got to sleep" I told him. He nodded. "I had fun watching the movie. We should do it again" he said. I smiled. He kissed my cheek in a friendly way and I smiled. We are gonna be great friends.