secrets revealed

I should tell Marcus. He knows about the cuts. I used to..um..cut when my parents got divorced. Then when I first started social media. Well I stoped when Jake found out because he promised that no matter what he was gonna be there and protect me. I first had cuts on my wrists and then on my hips. But like I said, I'm done with that now. I walked downstairs were everyone was and Tessa was recording a video. "And look who's up!" She said pointing the camera on me. "Hey Brooksters!!" I said. I hugged Tessa and went to get some water. Jake, Chad, and Erika were in there. "Hey sis. Wanna go with me to pick up my car later?" Jake asked. "Yeah! That be cool" I said. "OK well I gotta go act. Cuz' I'm an actor bro!" He said. I laughed as he walked out the door. Lucas walked in. I went up to him and gave him a hug. Me and him have become best friends. "Where is Marcus?" I asked. I was gonna tell him today. "On the roof. He's worried..." He said. I nodded. I went to Jakes room to his Terrance because there was a ladder leading to the roof. Marcus was sitting there starring at the sky. "Marcus..." I said coming up beside him. He looks at me with a small smile. I sighed. "Marcus... I'm gonna tell you about the... Um cut marks.. I think you should know." I said. "Maddie I want to know. But only if you are OK with telling me." He said and I nodded. " I am. OK so um... It started when my parents got divorced. I thought my life was over. I... I just didn't want to be here any more. That went on for about a year. Then I stopped... But 4 months later my boyfriend um.. Was cheating on me with like 5 different girls... So I stopped talking to people and started cutting again. I stopped. Then when I first started social media I got a lot of hate. But Jake found out about everything and promised to protect me... So I stopped. Marcus I'm fine now. I'm 4 yeas clean." I said. I looked at him and he looked like he wanted to cry. "I'm so sorry Maddie. You did not deserve that. I wish I could have been there. And that guy who did that...you know I won't do that to you right? I really like you. I wanna make sure your OK" he said. "Its OK Marcus. You couldn't have done anything anyway. And I know you won't hurt me Marcus. And I'm fine." I said he gave me a big hug. I'm glad I told him. I really do like him. "Let's go inside." He said. I nodded. We got inside and he went to go make a video with Lucas. And I waited for Jake to get back. "I'm back!" Jake yelled. I chuckled and got my shoes on. We walked out the door and decided to walk down to get the car. He was getting it repainted to represent team ten and the Jake Paulers. He got his camera out and started recording as we got to the shop. The guys drove the Lamborghini out of the shop. "OK guys are you ready?! Meet the new lam-bro" Jake said. He pointed the camera all around it. "Yo this thing looks lit!" I said. Me and Jake kept examining it then we got in and drove home. Today was actually a good day.