Lets hang with Logan

"Maddie! You look hot!" Chance said to me. I shook my head. He always hits on me. "And you look ugly are we done here" I state. He brought his hand to his hear acting like he got shot. "That hurt" he said "serves you right. Don't hit on my sister" Jake said as he enters the kitchen with the twins and hugged me. We all laughed and Jake went to go talk to nick and chance when to find Anthony. I swear they are secretly fucking. "So how old are you" I asked the twins. "18. But I'm older by a couple minutes." Lucas said. I nodded. "What about you Marcus added. " I'm 17. But I already graduated." I said. "Us to. We graduated a year early. " Marcus said. Lucas went to the bathroom so it was me and him. We sat there talking and getting to know each other better until Jake came back "OK dobre hands off my sister." He said. I laughed. "Are we gonna to see Logan?" I asked. Jake nodded and went to go take a shower. Me and Marcus kept talking. He wants to be a dancer and he loves to make videos with his brothers. He is the youngest out of four boys. We laughed and talked for a while. "Ohio!!!!" A hear chance yell. "Ohio" I yelled back. So did Anthony. And Jake form upstairs. Marcus looked at me weird and Lucas came in with a confused look. I explained how we all say that. Were all from Ohio and its kind of out this. "Jake I'm going to beat you up if you don't hurry up! I wanna see Logan!" I yelled. The two boys laughed. I give them a smile before going to change. I pit on some ripped up short shorts and a hoodie. I'm not a shame of my body. I do have scares on my arms and hips but that's in the past. I really don't pay attention to them any more. I grab my phone and text while walking down stairs.

To Logan💎
Hey. Were on our way.

From Logan💎
OK. Well get lunch. Ttyl

To Logan💎
Kk. Bye ✌

As I send that last text I reach the bottom of the stairs and ran into someone. "Oh shit I'm sorry!" I said. I look up and see Marcus. I smile. "Its OK. But you probably should not text and walk its quite dangerous." He returned the smile. I said by to him and walked out to Jakes car. Chance and Anthony and Tessa were filming. "Hey sexy" Tessa said playfully. Chance agreed and I flipped him off and hugged Tessa. Jake walked out recording. I took his camera so he could drive and I just got a couple transition shots. When we pulled up to logans house I walked in and scared him. Jake recorded it all. "Fuck you not" he said breathing heavily. I laughed. We went out to much and hung out till around 7 then went him to go to be. I had a good day