Its just a sprain.

AN: I'm not changing the love for a while. This is In Maddie's so yeah enjoy.

Maddie's POV

Were am I? I hear people talking. And what I think is a monitor beeping. Am I in the hospital?
"Maddie...Maddie...Maddie wake up" I hear...Jake? I think. I open my eyes with struggle.
"Omg! She's awake. Call dad and tell him" Jake said. I looked across the room and saw Logan.
"Maddie. Hey are you OK?" Jake said softly.
"Yeah. I think. My head hurts though. What happened?" I said weakly.
"When we were racing your buggy went out of control and you crashed. You hit your head and sprained your wrist. After you went into shock you went unconscious. You've been out for a while now." He spoke. I looked down at my arm which was in a brace.
"Dad said to face time him later Maddie." Logan said coming back in the room. I nodded. Then the doctor walked in.
"Well Maddie you took quite a hit. Your vitals look good. You should be able to go home. But since you went unconscious after hitting your head and you went into shock, you do need to be careful and take it easy for a while OK?" The doctor said. I nodded. Jake and Logan talked to the doctor while I Sat out side the room. Soon we dropped Logan off at his house and went back home.
"Omg! Maddie! Holy shit are you OK?!" Tessa said running up to me. Marcus and Nick followed behind. I stumbled backwards still a bit dizzy. I nodded slowly.
"Omg what the hell happened?" Marcus said. We told him the story and he gave me a tight hug.
"Your arm?" Nick said.
"Its just a sprain." I said.
"I'm so sorry Maddie. We should have checked the buggy's first. I'm sorry." Jake said.
"Its OK Jake. Besides it wasn't the first time I went in shock. At least you knew what to do." I said. I knew he was worried about me being unconscious. I used to have a lot of panic attacks. But we know how to handle them now. After I faced timed my dad and calmed him down I went down stairs and hung out with Lucas and Marcus. I did Lucas's hair and watched a movie till I fell asleep.