29 | complete

TO: go.dahee
SUBJECT: complete

dahee,

reading your email and the journey of your growth instilled in me a newfound determination to become a better man, one worthy of your love. though i doubt my development in the future is enough for you to take me back, especially when you've begun a new life i'm no longer a part of.

but it makes me happy knowing that you still have the necklace i gave you, the symbol of what our relationship used to be when they were pieced together. now they're so far apart, just like you and me.

i can't help but imagine the worst. that as we go on with our lives, living each day for ourselves, we'll just become more different and change. time never seemed to matter when you were with me, but now the years we'll be separate just seem like they'll only pull our necklaces further apart.

because what if you like the new experiences you'll be enjoying better than the ones with me? what if you forget about us and the love we shared?

what if you find someone else?

i guess i have no right to think these things when i've only ever caused you pain, but i can't help it. because i know that i threw away someone so precious. i know i'll never find the happiness i felt with you in the heart of some one else.

there's only one necklace that will fit my own so just know that my half will be waiting because it'll never be complete without you.

tae

sent
january 11
15:20