Party Crasher

I don't know where to go. I should go to the Jewelbilee to warn everyone about Zevon and CJ. I run in to see Audrey trying to sing. She isn't doing very well. I gasp.

"Stop!" I stop the music.

"What the heck?" Audrey looks at me.

I walk up to a microphone. "Listen, you need someone with a good singing voice to make the show go on." I glare at Audrey. I look back at the audience. "That isn't the reason I'm here. An old enemy from the Isle is here with a new ex friend. They've shrunk Jay, Carlos, Freddie and Jane. They're in a lamp. Please help me. They've tried to kill me and my papa." I stroke papa.

"As. If." Jordan scoffs.

"It's true. I'm not crazy!" I groan. Zevon appears. "Zevon."

"Zevon?" Allie steps back.

"Yzma's son." I stand in front of my friends with my arms out to the sides to protect them as papa sits on my head.

"Hello, Auradon." Zevon walks forward.

"What is the meaning of this? Do you know how long I worked on this number?" Audrey stomps down the stairs.

"Audrey, that's the enemy." I pull her behind me. She doesn't let me protect her and she meets Zevon at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh. I didn't realize. It's so hard to see from outside. Yeah, to time it just right it's really just a roll of the dice. I'm sure it's gonna be a great little song and dance. Your folks will be proud." Zevon totally likes Audrey. He used no sarcasm.

"Aw, thanks!" Audrey smiles.

"The good news, however, is that you all have a front row seat for the coming revoltolution!" Zevon walks towards a box.

"Okay, that's far enough!" Ben steps in front of the box with his arms out.

"Kapow!" Zevon throws a potion at him. Ben turns into an ice statue. "Let's agree to disagree." Zevon pushes Ben out of the way with the staff. I laugh. What? It's a funny joke. Zevon takes the jewels. Our jewels. No! Oh, he's only taking one. Still.

"No! Not the jewels!" Audrey gasps. Purple lightening comes out of the staff.

"For those of you who are still confused I don't mind making this crystal clear." Zevon looks at me. I laugh again. He grabs all of the jewels. "Once I fuse all the stones together, this staff will be more powerful than a magic wand."

"Then that's not gonna happen!" Jordan runs towards him.

"Kabloo!" He pins Jordan to a pillar with some stones.

"No! Jordan!" I look angrily at Zevon. He ruins the decorations and everyone runs away.

"That's just one jewel. Once I've combined them all, I will rule all of Auradon!"

"Oh, no!" Lonnie looks at me.

"Bye, bye." Zevon disappears.

"Pussy!" I shout. Papa purrs. "You would rather have him as a descendant than me?" He meows. "At least you're joking because I love you too."