You And Me

Mal lands in front of the window and she turns back into her normal self. She smiles at Ben and curtsies. Ben smiles and bows. Mal walks up to him. Me and Evie meet her.

"So, I did not know that I could do that." Mal laughs.

"Tell me about it. That makes two of us." Evie puts out some fire on her dress. "Shall we?" Evie holds out her hand.

Mal takes her hand. "We shall." She strokes me as me and Evie lead her to Ben. "Hi." Mal smiles. Ben kisses her.

"Alright, alright, alright, alright." Carlos grabs Ben's shoulder.

"I owe you guys so much." Ben tells us. I nudge him as to say "yep."

"Yeah." Evie nods.

"Got that right." Carlos chuckles.

"Just a little bit." Evie laughs.

"Is there anything you need or anything I could do for you-"

"Um, actually, there has been...I know a girl who'd love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me." Evie smiles.

"Then she should come." Ben tells her.

"Ok. Ok. Great." Evie looks away. "Actually-" Everyone laughs at her. "There are a lot of kids who'd really love it here in Auradon. Kids like us who deserve a second chance. Maybe can I get you...a list?"

"Yes. Yes. Absolutely. Please." Everyone claps at Ben.

"Lady Mal, we found your spell book below deck." One of the guards gives Mal her spell book. "Uma had it."

"Um...you know...this seems like something that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother!"

Fairy Godmother walks up to Mal. "That's me. Mhm."

"This belongs in the museum." Mal gives Fairy Godmother her spell book.

"Yes. And I'm gonna take it."

"Go for it." Everyone laughs. Mal looks at Ben. "I'm not gonna be needing it anymore." Mal splashes Ben. Ben splashes her back and they embrace each other. Everyone claps.

"Ben." Jay steps forward. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Yes. Of course. Anything." Ben smiles.

"You see, there's this girl I would do anything for. I love her with all of my heart and soul. She completes me. I have never been so in love before in my life until I met her. She's an incredible singer, a confident and beautiful young woman, a brilliant dancer, she's one of the best artists I know, she's an inspirational human being...ish and she is my soul mate. I would like for her to be brought back to life please."

"Is it Shayla?" Ben asks.

"Of course it's Shayla. Who else could it be?" Jay rolls his eyes.

"Fairy Godmother!" Ben calls.

Fairy Godmother waves her wand at me. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo." And I turn normal again. As in normal, I mean me with the tiger fur on every part of my body except for my shoulders, collarbone, neck and face.