Jazz Swing Part One

I'm in my dorm alone so I can practise my guitar with papa. Someone's knocking on my door. I answer it.

"Hey there, duchess." A handsome young man smiled at me. I know him.

"Abe!" I hug him.

He was Abraham O'Malley, son of Duchess and Thomas O'Malley

He was Abraham O'Malley, son of Duchess and Thomas O'Malley. We have been friends for a while and we go to a club every Thursday specifically for cats. Fairy Godmother can use magic to turn any animal into a human so all of the sons and daughters of famous animals are human along with their parents.

"Guess what? My dad's hosting a party for my birthday tonight at midnight. You and your tiger should come." Abe hands me an orange envelope.

"Can my friends and my boyfriend come?" I ask.

"Sure thing." Abe smiles. "My party's a jazz swing so swing by when you're ready. The whole club is going to be there."

"My friends are going to love the club!" I squeal. Abe leaves and I run to Mal and Evie's dorm with papa right behind me. I knock on the door. "Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!" Mal opens the door.

"Hey, kitten." I hear Jay's beautiful voice.

"Pudding!" I run to him and we hug. "Exciting news; a friend of mine is inviting us to a party tonight at midnight." I smile widely.

"Who is it?" Carlosnasks.

"Abraham O'Malley, son of Thomas O'Malley." I squeal. The others look at each other in confusion.

"Who's Thomas O'Malley?" Evie asks.

"Come on!" I yell. "Abraham De Lacy
Guiseppe Casey?" I shake my head. "Husband of Duchess, papa of Marie, Toulouse and Berlioz."

"Ah." The others smile.

"Abe's having a jazz swing party. Jazz swings are the best!" I twirl.

"How would you know?" Carlos sniggers.

"The club I go to every Thursday have jazz swings." I hold hands with Jay. "You must be able to dance like it's your birthday at a jazz swing."

"What should we wear?" Evie starts looking through her wardrobe.

"Wear anything you can dance in, but no fancy wear so no dresses and no fancy hair and makeup." I glare it Evie. "You have to be respectful towards Thomas and Duchess O'Malley."

"We will." My friends roll their eyes. Papa purrs.

"I know you like them." I kiss the top of his head. "Tonight is going to be jazz swing crazy!"
___________________________It's time for the party. I meet up with my friends on the Tourney field and we look at the invite.

 I meet up with my friends on the Tourney field and we look at the invite