Celebrations

Us six villain kids are in the throne room. I'm standing next to Jay and Freddie because it's time for us to get our jewels. Papa is standing next to me as well.

"Welcome everyone to the Jewelbilee." Ben walks towards us. Jay and Carlos start talking and papa purrs.

"Thanks, papa." I kiss the top of his head.

"It is my great honor to give each of you your jewels." Ben bows and walks over to the box. He opens it and gives Carlos a black jewel. "Carlos."

"I would like to say a few words. Yes!"

"Jay." Ben gives Jay a yellow jewel.

Jay bites the jewel. "Sweet! It's real." Why would they give him a fake one?

Ben gives me an orange jewel. "Shay."

"This is the second best gift I've ever been given." Ben looks uncomfortable. "Don't expect a stone to come on top of my papa."

"I understand." Ben smiles and moves onto Freddie.

"Freddie." Ben gives Freddie a purple jewel.

"Woah! I've never stolen anything this nice." But she hasn't stolen it-why do I bother?

"Evie." Ben gives Evie a red jewel.

"It totally matches my dress." Evie holds the jewel to her dress.

"And last but most definitely not least: Mal." Mal is given her green jewel. No evil, just Mal.

"At last." Mal smiles.

"Alright, bring them in, guys!" Carlos calls. I look at papa and he nudges me towards Jay.

"Let's do it!" Mal brings her jewel to the middle of us. We all do the same and they sparkle as fireworks fly out of them. Mal walks over to Audrey.

Jaybbrings me aside. "Is your dad still cool with us?" He asks.

"If he wasn't, I would be dead." I giggle. We hug. "I love you."

"I love you more." He kisses my cheek. We walk back over to papa.

CJ swings into the scene. "Ugh! Enough already! On with the show!" Us girls stand at the top of the stairs. Papa tilts his head to one side. He has no idea about the song and dance number. He has never had a musical number before so for him, this is exciting. The music plays and we start to dance.

"Everyone of us is more than strong enough. But when we work together." Evie swaps sides with Mal.

Mal dances with her. "Work together. We're a power that nothing else can touch. Every piece makes us better." She pulls me towards them.

I dance with them. "We can do so much more once side by side. Only alone we're a blur." Papa's ears prick up.

Us three sing as we walk down the stairs. "The road could be hard. And the night could be dark. Like a jewel shine brightly wherever we are."

"If we stick to the dream. We'll never fall apart. Fall apart." Mal smiles. Once we're at the bottom, our friends join us.

Us girls sing together. "Because we're better together. Stronger side by side. This is our moment it's our time. So we're different whatever. Everyone can shine. This is the moment of our lives. 'Cause we're better together." I pull Jay and Carlos into a small group consisting of us, Mal and Evie.

Us five sing together. "We are stronger. All of us together. Only makes us better. We can do whatever. We are stronger. All of us together. Only makes us better."

"Yeah!" Mal belts out.

We all dance. "Because we're better together. Stronger side by side. This is our moment it's our time. So we're different whatever. Everyone can shine. This is the moment of our lives. 'Cause we're better together." We all take out our jewels, hold them into the air as we stand in a circle. We stand aside and watch the fireworks.