[day 3: parents]

[lmb pov]

it was morning and jungkook and i already had breakfast and we were getting ready to head over to my parents house.

"do you think this is fine?" he asks and i nod. we walk downstairs and i can feel that jungkook was nervous. i reached for his hand and held it.

"jungkook. breathe." i say and he breathes in and out. i smile and he calms down for a bit. 

we walk to the van and we ride to my parents house which was a 15-20 minute drive. i go on my phone and see that jungkook was daydreaming. i grab his hand and he looks at me.

"i love you." i say and lay my head on his shoulder.

"i love you too. i'm never going to let you go." he says and kisses my forehead. i lay my head on his head for the remaining car ride. we arrive in front of my parents house and jungkook was getting nervous again. 

"please. jungkook. just breathe, i know that they'll love you." i say and ring the bell. i hear the door opening and my mom appears at the door.

"lisa! what do you need?" my mom asks and looks at both me and jungkook.

"mom we need to talk about the marriage." i say and she lets me and jungkook in. we walk over to the couch and i see my dad was in the kitchen.

"lisa? what are you doing here?" my dad asks and walks over to the living room.

"i need to talk to you about the arranged marriage." i say and they both sit down across from the two of us. 

"mom. dad. i found someone i want to marry." i say and hold onto jungkook's hand. my parents look at our hands and looks at me.

"you want to marry jungkook." my mom says and i nod.

"that's fine with me." my mom says and my dad agrees.

"but mom, i want to marr-. wait did you just say that's fine?" i ask and she nods. 

"when's the wedding anyways?" i ask and they both look at each other.

"we were thinking about by the end of this month." my dad says and i started coughing. jungkook pats my back and my dad hands me a glass of water.

"i'm sorry lisa. we can't do anything about it. we just want you to settle down before you leave us." my mom says and grabs onto my hands. i look down and a frown forms. 

"i'll do anything to make you happy." i say and they both smile. 

"can you guys stay for lunch or for the rest of the day?" my mom asks us and i look at jungkook. he gives me a small nod and i smile.

"we can." i say and jungkook rests his head on my shoulder.

"you can go to lisa's old room if you want?" my mom says and i nod. we walk up to my room and i see the pale pink painted on my walls. jungkook immediately jumps on my bed and i laugh.

i look around and see old picture frames. rose, jisoo, jennie, and i have been in my room several times when i get to visit thailand. i look around and see an old polaroid picture of us together in the beach and another one at the park. i smile at the memories that i had here. i place the picture frame down and feel someone hug me. i look behind me and see jungkook. i hug him and he hugs back. 

"stay with me." i say but he stays quiet.

"jungkook?" i say and i look up.

"i will." jungkook says and kisses my forehead. 

"lisa! jungkook! come down and eat lunch!" my mom says and i look at him. i walk down and jungkook walks behind me.

"dad, you prepared all of this?" i ask and he nods.

[time skip]

we finish up eating and it was 4 in the afternoon. we walk back to my room and i lay on the bed. jungkook turns on the tv and i change it to netflix. he picks out a movie and we both watch it fully. after 3 movies it was 8 and i wanted to go back to the hotel. i said goodbye to my parents and we were going to talk about the wedding before i left to go back to korea. 

we make it to the hotel and i walk to the room. 

i change out of my clothes and i walk outside. i grab my bag and start walking out.

"where are you going?" jungkook asked and i look back.

"somewhere with the girls." i say and he nods.

"okay. please be back by 11." jungkook says and i nod. 

i walk out and meet up with the girls. we went out and got a massage. we walked around and went through every shop we can.

"so, lisa. did your parents approve of jungkook?" jennie asks looking at clothes. 

"yeah. my parents want the wedding at the end of the month." i say and everyone stops.

"what? why?" rose asked and i look at her.

"they want me to have a wedding so they don't get to miss anything because they are staying here for the next few years. they want to see me settle down and they just want me to find someone." i say and they all nod. 

"come on let's finish shopping and then we can have a late dinner." jisoo says and we all agree.

we finish shopping and we go and eat in a restaurant. we like eating in smaller restaurants or cafes because there so many people and it isn't crowded. we walk in and we were seated. we order anything we wanted and jisoo of course ordered chicken. we ate happily and we talked about random things.

"so, were heading back this sunday. what did you like the most coming here?" i ask eating one of jisoo's chicken.

"yah! stop eating my chicken." she whines but i don't stop.

"i liked exploring the country." rose said and smiled.

"with jimin." i added and she glares at me. 

"mine was spending it with you guys." jisoo says and keeps eating.

"you spent your entire vacation here with jin." rose says and jisoo rolls her eyes.

"whatever." jisoo says and continues to eat. 

"mine was spending time in the hotel sleeping. with yoongi." jennie says and i smile.

"you guys look cute together." i say to jennie and she blushes.

"you two are savage as fuck." rose said and she smiles.

"you two are visuals. if you are ever idols." i say to jisoo and she looks proud.

"you two. you two are chipmunks and a mochi." i say to rose and she slightly smiles.

"you guys are the maknae's of our group. the royal and golden maknaes of the group. 

"whatever." i say and smile.

"oh...you guys are the bad boy and bad girl who fell in love eventually." jisoo said and i look at her.

"wow. that's a stretch." i say and we finish up eating. 

we pay and head back to the hotel. it was almost 11 and i walk into the hotel. i walk in and change into more comfortable clothes. i already saw jungkook passed out on the bed and i smile. i wash up and lay on the bed. i turn and hug jungkook, he didn't notice until i pulled away. i pulled away and turned the other way. jungkook hugged my back and fell back asleep. i smiled and went to sleep.

[end of the chapter]