[day one🔞]

[lmb pov]

i woke up and found jungkook beside me, turning to face him I noticed he was facing the other way. i hug his back but he doesn't move. i continue to hug him and until i feel him turn around, as he turns around he hugs my waist. i hug him until i hear someone knocking on the door, groaning i get up, and walk up to the door seeing jennie and yoongi. 

"why aren't you ready?" jennie asked and i look at her confused. 

"what do you mean?" i ask and she opens her phone.

"well, i texted you 15 times telling you to get up so we can eat." jennie says and scrolls through her texts. i nod and tap my fingers on the door.

"just come in and wait while i get ready." i say and yoongi walks in. 

i watch him as he jumps onto jungkook, and i laugh letting jennie in. she sits on the couch with her phone and i walk to the bathroom getting some clothes. i grabbed a black long sleeved shirt and jeans. i walked to the bathroom and took a shower. (when they were actually in thailand for blackpink tv)

 (when they were actually in thailand for blackpink tv)

i walk out and grab my bag as jennie walked beside me. we walked out and met up with jin, jisoo, rose, and jimin. we all took the van to the cafe and i stared out the window. jungkook was on his phone again, i sigh as we arrived at the cafe. 

we all walked in and sat down together in a table. they started serving us food and we all dug in. everyone was talking and rose and i were taking pictures. 

we finished up eating and we decided that we were going to walk around and meet in the van. jungkook and i were walking around town and i spotted a shop filled with stuffed toys.

"you want?" jungkook asked and i nodded my head. jungkook grabbed onto my hand and we walked into the shop. i looked around and saw many stuffed animals and i spotted a stuffed bunny. i ran to it and grabbed it. i walked to jungkook and showed him. he smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"okay. anything else?" jungkook asked and i look around. i found a cute chicken key chain and grabbed it. i grabbed two more toys and walked up to jungkook.

"good?" jungkook asked and i nodded. he grabbed the toys and put them on the counter. i pulled out the money but jungkook grabbed the bag filled with the toys. 

i stopped and looked at him. 

"jungkook, you know you don't have to pay right?" i ask and he walks away as i catch up to him.

"yeah, i know. i just want to treat you." he says and holds onto my hand. 

we walk around and i walk into a shop. i grab a basket and buy some face mask and different makeup products. i stopped and grabbed a few accessories. i grabbed a black choker and a black lace choker. i feel something on my head and turn around. i look and see jungkook put a bunny headband on my head. 

i look at myself in the mirror and blush a little. he rests his head on my neck and i tried to move away but he kissed my neck. i hold onto his hand then he pulls away. i open my eyes and stare at him. i grab the headband and walk to the cashier. i paid for everything and grabbed the bag. we walked around one more time and bought some street food. i look and see that they were selling crepes and i tugged on jungkook's sweater. 

"fine." he says and i run over and ordered a chocolate crepe. 

i watch as they make it and jungkook comes up behind me and puts his hand on my waist. they hand me the plate and jungkook pays for it. i grab a toothpick and give a slice to jungkook. (by the way  you watch blackpink tv you might know where i got this idea but this didn't happen in thailand but somewhere else...soo...) 

we walk back to the van eating the crepe and by the time we get there, the plate was empty and i threw the plate away. we met up with jin and jisoo before we got into the van. rose and jimin came back and put their bags in the back. yoongi and jennie came back with three bags and one bag filled with snacks. i grabbed a bag and start eating it. i give one to jungkook and he eats it. he grabs my waist and he sits me onto his lap. 

i slap his shoulder and he smiles. i sit on his lap for the remaining car ride and we arrive at the hotel. i walk to the back and grab some of the bags while jungkook grabs the rest. we walk up to the hotel and i set the bags beside the couch. i collapse on the bed and i can feel jungkook's eyes on my body. i look up and see jungkook staring at me. 

i look at him confused and noticed that my shirt went up and was showing half of my stomach and my bra. i pull it down and throw a pillow at jungkook. i walk over to my luggage and grab a change of clothes. a grab shorts and a black crop top. i change and walk out. i didn't see jungkook anywhere. i walked out and feel someone wrap their arms around my waist .

i turn around and see jungkook. he kisses down my jawline and sucks and bites my neck.

"jungkook, please i still have to meet with my parents tomorrow." i whine and try to wiggle out.

"too bad." jungkook said and went back to sucking onto my neck.

"jungkook. please." i whine and he continued to suck on my neck.

"no. you know why?" jungkook whispers and i shake my head.

"do you even know what you're wearing right now? shorts and a black crop top. really you really think this wouldn't turn me on? aww...lisa." jungkook whispers and jungkook rubs his hand on my stomach. 

"jungkook. please." i ask.

"what?" jungkook asks and i just stand there. jungkook spins me around so i was facing him and i look at him.

"what do you want me to do?" jungkook asks and i think for a moment.

"i need you." i whisper and his lips comes crashing onto mine. 

i kiss back i feel jungkook's hand on my ass. i moan and he slips his tongue in my mouth. we fight for dominance but he wins. he continues to kiss me and i feel him pick me up. he turns us so my back was facing the wall. jungkook slammed my into the wall and he starts to grind on me. i moan and he continues to grind on me. jungkook pulls away and a moan slips out again. 

"jungkook." i moan and don't even process what i was saying.

jungkook keeps pushing me against the wall and i hear a knock on the door.

i hear me and jungkook groan and he let's me down. i walk over to the door fixing my hair and clothes. i open the door and find jennie.

"what's wrong jennie?" i ask and jennie looks at me and peeks inside.

"did something happen in here?" jennie asked and i shake my head.

"okay. but we're having dinner at 8 so please be ready by then." jennie says and walks away.

i close the door and i feel jungkook's arm around my waist. 

"i like it when you moan out my name." jungkook whispers and i slap his shoulder.

"fuck you." i say and i walk away.

"i'll gladly fuck you." jungkook says and follows me.

"so...jimin and jin were right that you were a playboy." i say and sit on the bed.

"shut up, lisa." jungkook says and he lays his head on my lap.

"so...why do you keep trying to fuck me?" i ask and jungkook stays quiet.

"because.." he says.....

[end of the chapter]