[author's note]

this book is finally finished and looking at it makes me happy because even though the view are really low, i still think that 2k is an accomplishment. please continue to support and like this book. i hope that this book will become a big hit.

now please go and support my new book '[rap gods] yoonnie'. 

small summary of rap gods:

The top two students compete for the crown.

Min Yoongi. A person who practices every single day. Min Yoongi is considered as the god of rapping in his group. Bangtan Sonyeondan is the group that has a perfect all kill. They are getting more and more popular in school and in countries. Yoongi is a person who produces all the music and he practices every single day so he can get better.

Jennie Kim. The queen of the school. She is a person who will do anything to keep her title. For both her and her group. Blackpink is her group. They have a perfect all kill in shows in school and out of school Jennie works hard for her group. If something goes wrong then she's the one to fix it. Anything and everything.

Every year a competition is held for schools who want to show off their talent. It's only held for people who are seniors in their schools. This is the year that Jennie and Yoongi waited for.

What will practicing do to help them? What will the outcome of the competition? What will happen if winning isn't the only reason Yoongi wants to be there? What will be the outcome of being competitive? What truths will get out?